BY TWIX

heather b.
Seriously..who doesn't love Carmel and cookie dipped in chocolate..yummy😋! for some reason the cost of candy bars has gone up..but you can find them on sale almost anywhere...I don't eat too much chocolate (even though I would love too) but this is my go to candy bar!!
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twix! There's no better combo that I have tried that have tasted this good. I love the caramel and chocolate together. And the cookie part on the bottom that you crunch down on, it's so good! I would definitely recommend Twix to any chocolate and caramel lovers!
Megan G.
Webster, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate creamy crunchy goodness, the cookie inside these are like no other the chocolate with the caramel with the Cookie is a masterpiece, I wish it had more than two in a pack but it's totally worth it cuz twix is so good
Katelyn C.
Twix Minis are the perfect snack size option when you need a sweet treat. Sometimes it is hard to justify all the calories and the sugar in a full size candy bar, but with the Twix Minis I can enjoy all the flavors of the regular one without eating the entire thing.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I love Twix candy bars I love getting these as a little pick me up from the vending machine at work they're just perfect for a little snack chocolate caramel and a little bit of cookie crunch amazing. One of my favorite candy bars.
Sabrina T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like Twix minis better than the regular sized Twix. I just think that they look cuter. I get to eat some of them every couple of months, since I'm trying to watch my sugar intake. Definitely a must have for chocolate lovers!
Kaitlin T.
Miami, OK
I love Twix, it is my absolute favorite. (No i have not picked a side, I will eat both happily and then lick the wrapper) I grabbed the Twix Minis when a craving hit in the grocery check out isle and it made me so happy! It was super easy to share with my stingy 2 year old with out him getting chocolate fingers from holding the candy bar in his little hands. Love it!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

that is not more delicious if peanut butter candy or chocolate cookie is like an explosion of flavors I love the super recommend if you like peanut butter is another level
this fairly priced is easy to acquire
all flavors maintain their perfect balance in combination
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Twix! They are so good! I love the caramel and chocolate together plus the added crunch! It makes great for a desert at half the cost you would get at a restaurant. It's fulfilling and definitely tastes amazing on your taste buds.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
These Twix peanut butter candy bars are good! I love Twix and I love peanuts butter so these are great if you love both of those! I usually buy mine from Walgreens whenever I buy them. I would recommend them to others for sure!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part