BY TWIX

Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
I'm not really into candy but I like to treat myself once in a while. This one is good I just wish the caramel wasn't quite hard all the time. It's not expensive and some candy can be pretty pricy and I will recommend to others
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is quite possibky my favorite chocolate treat with just the right amount of waffer and caramel goodness. It is available at just about any store for the on the go snack in just the right side to meet your craving. Give it a go if you love chocolate and caramel!
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
I feel you can never go wrong with a Twix. I delicious cookie, caramel and chocolate. Simple yet delicious. lol me of my favorites actually. Not expensive and can be found in any store. I'd definitely purchase this candy again.
Cynthia Z.
Two in a pack is too many - I can only finish one of the bars at a time and even that, barely. It gets too sweet after a big bite. Would love this if I had a bigger sweet tooth but it's always good to have chocolate once in a while.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
I have to honestly say that Twix is my favorite chocolate bar in the world. The crunchiness has no comparison and the chocolate + caramel is heavenly delicious. Super cheap for the quality of the product. Recommend it 10000000%
Jesi A.
Rock Hill, SC
My absolute favorite candy bar. You can't go wrong with cookies, caramel and chocolate. And the fact that it's two pieces instead of just one makes it even better. Have both now or have one piece and save the other for later!
Megan G.
Webster, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate creamy crunchy goodness, the cookie inside these are like no other the chocolate with the caramel with the Cookie is a masterpiece, I wish it had more than two in a pack but it's totally worth it cuz twix is so good
Whitney J.
New Orleans, LA
This is one of my go-to candies. I love Twix, and I mostly love to break apart by the ingredient and savor each individual flavor. I personally don't care about Left or Right Twix. I love it all. Price-wise, isn't all candy just too pricey? Definitely would recommend.
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
I have a niche for peanut butter and chocolate! When I found these Twix Peanut Butter Bars at a local grocery store, I had to have them! I even got it for under $1!!! I love it wayyyy more than the original Twix!! I will be back at the store tomorrow getting more!!
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the minis because its so convenient for people to just want a snack and to just have a minimal dose of it instead of eating a whole lot. It taste great with all the flavors mixed together. Very good price, and definitely worth a re purchase for in the future.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part