BY TWIX

Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
Twix is a sensation. It has so many things in it that you would think that its too much but when you actually eat it, its perfect. I love twix, but like I said, the minis are fun because I don't have to feel bad because its the same flavor just smaller and less calories.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hello my best friend, Twix <3
This candy has amazing texture. The biscuit, caramel, and chocolate coating are matches made in freakin heaven. I love the gooeyness from the caramel and the subtle crunch provided by the biscuit base. If I could only eat one candy for the rest of my life, this would be it.
Whitney J.
New Orleans, LA
This is one of my go-to candies. I love Twix, and I mostly love to break apart by the ingredient and savor each individual flavor. I personally don't care about Left or Right Twix. I love it all. Price-wise, isn't all candy just too pricey? Definitely would recommend.
Meaghan D.
When I don’t feel like deciding the fate of a candy bar I grab a bag of mini twix, right or left there isn’t a choice in these bags of wonder. They are are kinda pricy until Halloween is over then it’s a free for all. Buy these!
Patricia K.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are a great little snack to have on hand. Just the right size to satisfy a craving or need for a sweet but not enough to spoil a meal or add on too many calories. The combination of the caramel and cookie are just right. Not too much caramel so you don't feel like your teeth will be pulled out eating it, and just enough cookie to give it that crunch some of us like.
Abby T.
Twix is also a very good chocolate bar! It has that good crunch when you bite it and when you taste that flavor, it just waters your mouth. The value is pretty good. You can get it at walmart or target. Mainly almost anywhere!
Natalie R.
I like to eat the top layer first and the wafer last b/c I like to let it melt in my mouth with the bottom layer of the chocolate. It is the probably the only milk chocolate I eat and it is just the right amount in a package.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

that is not more delicious if peanut butter candy or chocolate cookie is like an explosion of flavors I love the super recommend if you like peanut butter is another level
this fairly priced is easy to acquire
all flavors maintain their perfect balance in combination
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is quite possibky my favorite chocolate treat with just the right amount of waffer and caramel goodness. It is available at just about any store for the on the go snack in just the right side to meet your craving. Give it a go if you love chocolate and caramel!
Sabrina T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like Twix minis better than the regular sized Twix. I just think that they look cuter. I get to eat some of them every couple of months, since I'm trying to watch my sugar intake. Definitely a must have for chocolate lovers!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part