BY TWIX

Tori R.
Galveston, TX
Love twix! Easy to grab and eat on the go! I always buy a twix whenever I go get gas in the morning ! Love taste it has and it's great value for the price ! I recommend this candy to anyone who likes chocolate and caramel together!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love mini Twix! I feel like they're even better than the originals! They're the perfect snack size and the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up treat! I always love Twix for a crunchy, chewy snack! Definitely a must have for long car rides or parties!
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
Twix is by far the best candy bar on the store shelves in my opinion, it's the perfect combination between chocolate and gram cracker. I love the holy Carmel insides also. Twix has been my favorite candy bar since I was little and I don't think I will ever change my mind.
Ashley B.
Mooresville , NC
I got a Twix peanut butter the other day and it was NOT the chocolate cookies! I was played, lol. I much prefer the chocolate cookie. I do have to say I did not at very first, but I do prefer it to the original cookie. Chocolate and PB what other perfect combo is there.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite treats during Halloween and year round its like a cookie and a candy bar in one I usually get this when I go grocery shopping 😊 I love the caramel chocolate goodness 😋 and its affordable and worth buying over again
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know how anyone can say anything bad about Twix. They're so good. Perfect amount of chocolate, caramel, and crunch. I don't get this whole left and right Twix thing, but if you can out that aside, they're one of my favorite chocolates.
Robert K.
Knoxville, TN
My second favorite candy bar, but dang near the top! These things are habit forming. They make a great treat to indulge my sweet tooth. I just have to make sure that I don't eat too many! The best when they are fresh and the caramel is super soft.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I love Twix... they are crunchy and have caramel.  I like it very much and it is much better than some other brands that does not have caramel.  I would recommend it.  They are my second option of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. Good chocolate. =)
Andie G.
Not really a fan of peanut butter but the fact of the peanut butters in this weeks actually taste good I think it's the wafer crackers in it that takes off the distraction of the peanut butter is really worth it it has a great flavor I would definitely ly recommend it to someone
Kaitlin B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
one of my favorite chocolate bars. i enjoy the caramel in the middle as well. it doesnt compare really to any other chocolate bar. you can buy this at your local gas station or grocery store or even a vending machine sometimes. the packaging is great and keeps the candy fresh. you never know to choose the left twix or right twix.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part