BY TWIX

Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I love Twix... they are crunchy and have caramel.  I like it very much and it is much better than some other brands that does not have caramel.  I would recommend it.  They are my second option of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. Good chocolate. =)
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I don't know what it is about this candy bar but I can never finish just one half! The creamy caramel and the crunchy cookie combo with the milk chocolate is delicious. I wish they would make this in a bigger king size bar that was just ridiculous because I would buy it.
Kaitlin B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
one of my favorite chocolate bars. i enjoy the caramel in the middle as well. it doesnt compare really to any other chocolate bar. you can buy this at your local gas station or grocery store or even a vending machine sometimes. the packaging is great and keeps the candy fresh. you never know to choose the left twix or right twix.
Aladie H.
Cullman, AL
I use to eat Twix a lot, but I had a bad experience one time while eating the candy bar. It just tasted old and didn't have the flavor it normally would when I would bite into it. I didn't eat the candy for a long time because of that, but I'll eat one every now and then.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know how anyone can say anything bad about Twix. They're so good. Perfect amount of chocolate, caramel, and crunch. I don't get this whole left and right Twix thing, but if you can out that aside, they're one of my favorite chocolates.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
I don't eat candy bars a lot, but Twix is one of my favorites. Its a cookie layer with a layer of caramel covered in chocolate. I think its a good mix of salty (kind of in the cookie) and the sweet from the caramel and chocolate. Twix bars were always my go-to as a kid.
Ashley B.
Mooresville , NC
I got a Twix peanut butter the other day and it was NOT the chocolate cookies! I was played, lol. I much prefer the chocolate cookie. I do have to say I did not at very first, but I do prefer it to the original cookie. Chocolate and PB what other perfect combo is there.
Kayla C.
Twix has always been a favorite candy bar of mine. I love the combination of crunch & chew that it provides with the chocolate, caramel and nougat. I usually can only eat one of the sticks and have to save the other side for later!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love mini Twix! I feel like they're even better than the originals! They're the perfect snack size and the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up treat! I always love Twix for a crunchy, chewy snack! Definitely a must have for long car rides or parties!
Megan S.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
I love the twin peanut butter. I love all things peanut butter, so this perfect. It is affordable, but I purchase it at work, so I'm not sure if it's more or less elsewhere. Flavor is good and consistent. I would purchase this again! It's a great go to when I need a sweet.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part