BY TWIX

Kenya S.
so i’m a huge chocolate fan, one of my favorite things in the world has got to be chocolate! and i love twix! twix are delicious! one of my favorite chcolate bars!!!!
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I can honestly say this is one of my top two favorite candy bars in existence! I can never resist the taste of the perfect shortbread,caramel, and chocolate will end in a Twix! This is my one indulgence I’ll never give up!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I liked these more when I was a kid. Most packages I get these days, the cookie part is stale and it just doesn’t taste that good anymore. Very popular candy and can buy most places. Not in my future.
Alyssa H.
Mixing caramel and chocolate couldn’t be much better- until you add the crunch. That’s what makes these perfection! It mixes the perfect amounts of its ingredients and is easily one of my favorite candy bars!
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR!!! I have loved these since I started stealing them from my dad at a young age. It's one of my 2 go to chocolate bars. My other is a Snicker, but I still love Twix more.
Hayden H.
Atlanta, GA
These are one of my favorite candies! It’s delicious and affordable. Great value for the price. It’s the perfect snack for when you get a sweet craving! I absolutely love them and would recommend to others.
Gladys R.
They Are so yummy. I love twix , i eat it every time im craving something sweet. The cookie is crunchy it blends perfect with the caramel and chocolate . The wrapping is eye catching, i love it.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Who doesn't love twice!! These are amazing the crunchiness of the cookie with the creaminess of the caramel just pairs great with the chocolate. My whole family loves these and you can find them anywhere!!
Dakota J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite candies since i was little! Super good and always hits the sweet tooth! Can come with peanut butter or caramel filling and is super affordable! They also come in bags and are individually wrapped!
Rachel V.
Odenville
Twix are my favorite candy bar ever! I love this type of chocolate! It’s is yummier than anything I’ve ever eaten. Usually prices well and I buy them at Walmart. Yes I would recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part