BY TWIX

Angela H.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Oh man! I love regular twix.... but this is THE BOMB! it's so so good. I love that the cookie is chocolatey and the peanut butter is great. these are sometimes hard to find so when I see one I have to get it!
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
I absolutely love the wafer bar in this chocolate. This pairs SO well with vanilla ice cream :) I also really like eating it cold (straight from the fridge), because the caramel melts in your mouth right away!
Reine N.
Edmonton
Twix are one of my favourite chocolate bars. They have a yummy chocolatey/caramel flavour with a nice crunchy biscuit. They are quite inexpensive and can be found at any grocery store, I purchased mine at Walmart. If you are a chocolate and caramel lover then I would recommend this chocolate bar to you.
Cameron D.
Twix bars are absolutely mouth watering chocolate bars the have a good ratio of chocolate to caramel and biscuit. A good staple chocolate bar available almost anywhere.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL

Tasty like heaven, super recommended.Got mine from the nearest supermarket, go grab yours before i end all the products.Rande of flavours to get your best.Love it
Melanie I.
Twix is one of my favorite chocolate bars. The chocolate is smooth and creamy, the cookie is just the right amount of crunch and the caramel is soft and chewy and there's lots of it. Yummy!
sadana t.
Twix are soo yummy. They are like chocolate and caramel filled biscuits! They are crunchy like biscuits but taste like chocolate ! really great! The caramel melts in your mouth as well!
Margarida B.
Twix candy bar is always going to be twix candy bar. Love it so much, the flavor of the caramel, the biscuit and the chocolate. Oh so good, just want to eat it every time I think of it.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I go shopping is what you can not miss in the supermarket changuito! My daughter loves it because it is exquisite! And I love it too! Is very very rich, if they did not try it, prove it is very rich.
Alise M.
Even though it's a chocolate you could easily share, I won't, it's just too delicious to only have one! The combination of chocolate, crunch and creamy caramel is unbelievable!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part