BY TWIX

Sarah B.
Calgary, AB
Twix are my all time favorite chocolate bar - the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel and cookie! The real question is - do you prefer the left or right twix?
Christina J.
If my sweet tooth is yelling at me I'm totally get Twix. A fave since forever.. Twix or KitKat, love them both but Twix wins if the sweet tooth is annoying me. ;)
Sy F.
Not really a caramel fan, but Twix makes me want to have more of it. Great value...just a little spark for your taste buds...got at the corner store. Affordable.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener , ON
I remember when I tried first time the twix , funny memories of the advertising !!! You cannot compare the taste with anything in this world !!! Unique and yummy !!
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
Love, love, love the Twix chocolate bar. It is so tender on the inside and tastes delicious. I recommend having one of these every month- just as a little treat :)
Michael M.
Calgary
Great standard chocolate bar. It has the right combo of cookie, caramel and chocolate. The only thing that is better than one Twix is two. PS. The left is better.
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
I absolutely love the wafer bar in this chocolate. This pairs SO well with vanilla ice cream :) I also really like eating it cold (straight from the fridge), because the caramel melts in your mouth right away!
Secretly M.
I love Twix. They have the perfect proportions of caramel, cookie biscuit, and chocolate. They are good in tiny Halloween sizes to larger sizes. They are addicting., the size is just perfect as well!!
Angela H.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Oh man! I love regular twix.... but this is THE BOMB! it's so so good. I love that the cookie is chocolatey and the peanut butter is great. these are sometimes hard to find so when I see one I have to get it!
Reine N.
Edmonton
Twix are one of my favourite chocolate bars. They have a yummy chocolatey/caramel flavour with a nice crunchy biscuit. They are quite inexpensive and can be found at any grocery store, I purchased mine at Walmart. If you are a chocolate and caramel lover then I would recommend this chocolate bar to you.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part