BY TWIX

Yasmin N.
Wood Green, London
Taste good, not too much caramel which is good for me because too much of it, in my opinion, is quite sickly. Not too chewy, doesn't get stuck in your teeth a whole lot.
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
this is an excellent candy I Would definitely buy it again , The price is good and affordable for the people, it has a good flavor i love the peanut and it has a good value and price for all the public . finally I would definitely buy it all time that i can.
Alice P.
Cumbria England
A nice cheap kind of chocolate to get or put in a pack lunch if it's bought in fun size. The chocolate and the caramel are both nice and chewy without being to tough.
Amanda D.
SANQUHAR, scotland
A gorgeous chocolate bar and in mini bars a great excuse to eat more I am not a fan of caramel but I love eating twix the marriage between cookie and caramel bliss..
Ellen W.
As well as being on of Harry Styles' favorite chocolate bars, its actually a favorite of yours truly. From the cruch of the biscuit layer, to the smoothness of the caramel, you will struggle to find anything like it.
Demi W.
I didn't realise most thesed would be american candy, the twix that we have in england is simple like these mini versions but in a larger size and they taste amazing
Sujata S.
The best cookie candy bar i have ever tasted. The size of it is also perfect, it leaves you wanting more, but at the same time satiates that sweet craving too. Yum.
Katie C.
Ottawa, ON
I don't know how someone couldn't love twix. Chewy and crunchy at once. It's perfect. (:
I can never eat both bars at once though, it's just far too sweet for that!
Shannon P.
Beaver Bank , NS
These are fabulous. They have a fabulous cookie crunch and the chocolate on top is a very milky chocolate . Also you get two, so they are great to divide with a friend or save one for later (as if that ever happens)
Diana W.
These chocolate bars have an amazing taste with an amazing texture to go with it. It's sturdier middle gives you ease to chew. Coated with caramel it is delicious!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part