BY TWIX

Isabela C.
Zulia, Venezuela
To me, one of the best candy/chocolate there is. I eat it by parts, first the chocolate, then the caramel and last, the cookie (its the best part!). I'll keep buying these until my days are done.
Mindy H.
One of my favorite chocolate bars in the world. I craved these my whole first pregnancy. The minis are dangerous because you can get carried away and eat the whole bag.
Bruna A.

If it was the last food in the world, I would die very happy. The taste and texture of Twix are so good. I always buy when I want to eat something sweet.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Me encantan, son el tamaño perfecto. La combinacion de chocolate y el caramelo es ideal. El precio es bajo y los puedes conseguir en cualquier tienda o supermercado.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious my god !!! Its taste is exquisite, its sweet and chocolate there is I fall the slime of the mouth of so rich it is! Is achieved in all Latin America, it would be great if you get it in other countries other than Latin America because it really is very rich!
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
Absolutely five stars 😍😍😋 this is my favorite chocolate 🍫🍫🍫 ( Twix) , I always buy the snack bar from dollarama its good for my children and for party looks so cute 😍
Gennax C.
Found this during my trip to the US, love it. It's a whole different twist to the original twix. Filled with peanut butter. If you love peanut butter, you'll love this!
Katherine L.
Toronto, Ontario
OMG. Every Halloween, no matter how old I am, I am always excited to receive this treat. Even when I'm on a no junk food diet, I make an exception for this chocolate.
Kallie I.
When I'm craving a pick me up. This is what I grab out of my purse. Heavenly chocolate with caramel and a cookie crunch is all I need to make my day a little better.
Yasmin N.
Wood Green, London
Taste good, not too much caramel which is good for me because too much of it, in my opinion, is quite sickly. Not too chewy, doesn't get stuck in your teeth a whole lot.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part