BY TWIX

Garbo K.
scarborough, ont
Twix minis are awesome, they fit anywhere and they follow you to practically anywhere you go! They're fun and addicting and can potentially ruin your fit days to cheat days!
Adina F.
Classic chocolate bar - perfect if you are after something sweet but not too heavy - the light biscuit compliments the sticky caramel to prevent it from being too sweet.
Maggie P.
Just the perfect size bite of candy and chocolate and doesn't melt in your hands. Other brands stick together in the package where the twix don't they are always perfect.
Julia W.
Owen Sound, ON
I used to wish that the entire world was made out of Twix, so I could eat it constantly wherever I went. I stand by that statement, some 30 years later. Twix is delicious.
Laura D.
So good that I eat this in private so that I don't have to share with anyone lol. I don't like caramel, but it is just the right amount to make this "cookie" bar perfect
Anna Gabrielle Q.
Søborg
It has the cookie AND the chocolate and caramel. Honestly I couldn't be happier. And then the fact that there's TWO chocolate bars in one just makes the cherry on the top.
Eloisa O.
Deliciously addictive candy bar. The small size makes them perfect for when you have a sweet craving. This product is proof that the best gifts come in small packages.
Mindy H.
One of my favorite chocolate bars in the world. I craved these my whole first pregnancy. The minis are dangerous because you can get carried away and eat the whole bag.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious my god !!! Its taste is exquisite, its sweet and chocolate there is I fall the slime of the mouth of so rich it is! Is achieved in all Latin America, it would be great if you get it in other countries other than Latin America because it really is very rich!
M K.
Toronto
Perfect balance of flavors in my mouth! Love the crunchy biscuit layer with the decadent caramel. My only complaint is that the bar size is too small! Wish they'd come out with a larger version like they did with kit kat chunky.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part