BY TWIX

Rebecca Z.
Manitoba, Canada
Yum. Yum. Yum. My fav bar. I could eat this bar anytime any day. I love the cookie caramel chocolate mix. It's amazing and I can't get enough. The chocolate melts in your mouth and taste amazing. Love it.
Elizabeth E.
Wake Forest, NC
Twix is hands down my favourite chocolate!
Can be bought at any grocery or corner store, is not at all expensive, and has a great taste with many flavours. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the mixture of chocolate and caramel!
Madelaine O.
I love Twix. It's the caramel is just the right amount of chewy, the crunchy from the biscuit, and the melt in the mouth of the chocolate. And the chocolate is too compound-y in the Australian version.
Imane B.
It's a good snack in case you're feeling like eating something sweet. The great thing is that you can easily share your Twix, because I often find that I can't eat it all and I'd rather just share a pack!
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
Twix has all the right flavour combinations. Chocolate outside, crunchy cookie, and gooey caramel. I also love that there's 2 in a bag so I can save one for later if I want.
Angela V.
Anytime I'm craving something sweet a Twix is my first go to. Delicious crunch with the sweet caramel and chocolate are the perfect complement to a long drive, a work break or a lazy weekend afternoon.
Erika W.
I like twix, but they aren't my favorite candy out there. They are caramel and crunch. These sizes are good for putting in your purse for when you need a quick chocolate fix.
Shriya S.
Brampton , ON
I received a pack of these from an event I attended. Twix aren't my favorite chocolate, caramel, cookie combo but they are delicious when you're having chocolate cravings!
Patricia L.
Toronto, ON
The classic pairing of delicious chocolate, caramel and something crunchy. I buy these as a treat for myself every now and then and I like that I can save the other bar for later.
Sinath D.
Twix was my most favorite chocolate bar when I was a kid. The combination of cookies and caramel is just yummy! Thinking about the taste makes me want to eat them right now!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part