BY TWIX

Lisaidi M.
Dover, PA
I think twix is my favorite candy bar. Once I take a bite I can't stop I just have to have it all lol it's just so yummy in my tummy I can't get enough lol two thumbs up for twix. :)
Rosemarie M.
Lindsay
Twix is chocolate, carmel and cookie goodness in one treat. I love it and enjoy it with milk or with tea time. It is a special treat. Once you try it you will want it again soon.
Amina M.

favorite choclate ... i like it so much i feel that it has less sugar
then others i like to share it with my frieds
Diet:Halal
Dina S.
Love these. that's all there is to it. love love love love, can't you tell? it's not too sweet, do it doesn't make me nauseous like some other candy bars might do.. (not really).
Amina M.

then others i like to share it with my frieds
Diet:Halal
Patrycja P.
Szczecin
I've been in love with these since they came out. Twix is the best chocolate bar that you can find and when you can have many of them in smaller portions , what else do you need ?
Lindsay N.
Lumsden, SK
My go-to every time I am standing at the checkout and get the craving for a chocolate bar....I'll always check to see what else there is, but for what reason I don't know....it always ends up being Twix!
Rebecca Z.
Manitoba, Canada
Yum. Yum. Yum. My fav bar. I could eat this bar anytime any day. I love the cookie caramel chocolate mix. It's amazing and I can't get enough. The chocolate melts in your mouth and taste amazing. Love it.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
Twix was my childhood snack and I buy it every now and then! The taste is so amazing and simply never gets boring! I totally recommend this at any time of the day, week, month and year!
Grace Y.
These chocolate bars are my favorite chocolate bars ever!!!!!! They are super delicious and no other chocolate bar in the market is as good as this one it. They are super affordable and really delicious
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part