BY TWIX

Joanne C.
Suffolk, uk
Twix is one of my favorite bars. Love that it comes in 2 bars as this great to share with someone or to save for later. The filling is just perfect with the biscuit and chocolate, you can't go wrong with this lovely treat
Miranda T.
California
I really these are most favorite candy bar of all time. It has everything I like in chocolate in it. It has caramel and I think theres also waffle in it. I'm talking about the waffle cookle type not the breakfast waffle.
Shrowda R.
Birmingham, England
Don't really like the taste of it as it has more of a buiscuit taste than chocolate but I would say it is perfect for caramel lovers as it has a caramel inside of it .
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
Twix has always been one of my favorite products to buy as a kid. and yet even as a teenager i still buy these products because the taste always lingers in my mouth.
Caitlin K.
Always a good go-to for something different in a chocolate bar. Fun to eat too, as I like to separate the caramel and chocolate from the wafer and eat the wafer last.
Jaqueline M.
Blumenau, SC
I love it love it love it!! Twix is my favorite kind of chocolate snack, it is super sweet, kind of a wafer with caramel and covered in chocolate, tastes like heaven!! I super recommend it to anyone who isn't weight watching
Sarah O.
St, QC
Yum yumm! Twix is a unique chocolate bar on the market. The caramel really adds to the experience. The twin twix bars are delicious! Which side is your favorite? ;)
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
It's got a little bit of everything! Chocolate, caramel and cookie! It's the best chocolate bar out there plus every pack comes with two so you could share it easily... if you wanted to...
Zahra A.
Toronto, Ontario
Oh my god! Yaaaaas! I don't even know why we need to review this! Twix is like one of the best candy bars on this planet! I normally crave this at least once a week!
Ella C.
Twix have to be my favorite chocolate of all time. I have the chocolate coating, the yummy biscuit and the caramel. The texture is honestly perfect together and the satisfying crunch of the biscuit makes my mouth water.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part