BY TWIX

Olivia S.
I crave this little thing every week of my life. I love the balance of chocolate, cookie crumbs and caramel. I probably eat a few times a year- which doesn't do any justice. I try to purchase at a dollar store because its less expensive. Would recommend.
marie m.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Shazmeen B.
This chocolate is good. It has a fast caramel layer and and a crumbly, tasty biscuit filling. Which is then coated with a layer of chocolate. There are two sticks in it which make it even better and they taste great.
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Amazing. Milk chocolate, caramel, cookie inside. Great flavour and can't stop eating them once I start. I eat these often because they are cheap, I can get them for under a dollar at the dollar store. Would for sure recommend.
Luz M.
TWIX🍫 its one of my favorite chocolate, this have a delicious cookies and tasty candy, we can buy in every supermercado, my boyfriend and i loving this chocolate.
Judy Y.
New Westminster, BC
I really like Twix, the chocolate+ biscuit+ caramel, but the original size can be too much for me. I really like getting the mini size during Halloween! I recently had a pack of the Twix bite size, it's so addicting!
Khalifah A.
Twix is my favourite chocolate bar. I love the biscuits inside. I eat it whenever I have the money to buy extra items. This is the best I have ever eaten by far. I love it
Stephanie R.
I love these mini bars. They are perfect when watching weight as a treat. I eat these every few months due to losing weight. Very affordable I get them from my local dollar store. I use to eat these every week and definitely repurchase worthy. Amazing
Cerys F.
The Twix chocolate bar is sensational! It tastes delightful and the flavour of the chocolate the biscuit and the caramel all mix together nicely to create a taste bomb in your mouth! I can not resist these chocolate bars and they taste like heaven!
Laura O.
Love Twix chocolate Bars! I don't eat a lot of chocolate, but this is one of my top 5! Can't seem to get enough, there should be more than two stick in each pack.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part