BY TWIX

Mery H.
The mini twix are so good, really i have like one million about them in my house. I think like.. one by week, sometimes i eat like 2 or 3 times in the week. I buy on walmart, you can go to any walmart and would be there. Of course, the flavor is so good.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Yum. I love the caramel shortbread chocolate treat. They have a nice crunch but are also super creamy because of the chocolate and chewy because of the caramel. I also love how you can share easily or portion for two snacks because they're easily separated.
Patrisha S.
Belleville
love twix... they are soo yummy and definitely help my sweet tooth.. i gotta buy at least 3 of them at time, i cant buy just one because 2 sticks just arnt enough!!
Silena G.
Love Twix I like anything that has a biscuit with chocolate ,well I would say this is just a treat but my best chocolate is lindt coconut,I buy these from local shops they sell it in food stores especially,it's cheap to buy compared to other chocolates!
samia b.
I absolutely love Twix, for many years it was my favourite chocolate bar. Something about the biscuit flavour and the way it blends with the smooth sweet caramel… the mix is just perfect, yum!!
I must go get a Twix now. And a cup of tea.
Emilie Q.
Markham
OMG, if you love chocolate with peanut butter this is the treat for you! Honestly this is better than Reese. I could eat this all day long. It is an impressive product, amazing me with every bite I take. I love the chocolate cookie base in this product.
Olivia S.
I crave this little thing every week of my life. I love the balance of chocolate, cookie crumbs and caramel. I probably eat a few times a year- which doesn't do any justice. I try to purchase at a dollar store because its less expensive. Would recommend.
Kristina B.
Twix twix twix, let's twix together! Let's twix all day, and all night. I eat this candy bar at least once a week and the good thing is, you can buy it anywhere. It has caramel, it has cookie part and it's covered in chocolate. What more can a girl want?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Amazing. Milk chocolate, caramel, cookie inside. Great flavour and can't stop eating them once I start. I eat these often because they are cheap, I can get them for under a dollar at the dollar store. Would for sure recommend.
Khalifah A.
Twix is my favourite chocolate bar. I love the biscuits inside. I eat it whenever I have the money to buy extra items. This is the best I have ever eaten by far. I love it
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part