BY TWIX

Charisse L.
Definitely one of the best I've tried. This chocolate bar tastes amazing. However, the chewiness can put me off. The caramel sticks everywhere in my mouth especially if it's warm. Other than that, the product is delicious!
Honestly, when this mom needs a time out, I hang out with my best bud Twix. I slowly enjoy a bar and when I think the enjoyment is almost up, there is another one for me to enjoy. The combination of gooey caramel and crunchy cookie, coated in chocolate is enough to make me need seconds- sometimes thirds and fourths, but that is all handled with the Twix 4 pack!!
Latifat A.
One of my favorite chocolates. It tastes amazing. I usually buy Twix at convenience stores or primarily Walmart. it is very affordable which is why I buy it regularly whenever I am craving sugar. Compared to Kit Kat, I would say that this tastes more sweeter.
Beatriz S.
Vila nova de famalicão
It's one of the best, but not in that "omg this is heaven on my mouth" level, I enjoy it very much tho. I don't it a lot of times but it's very affordable which makes me not stop completely. It's totally repurchase worthy
Natalia P.
For ever I love Twix. Really Twix are my weakness.
There is no sweet on the market that compares to the Twix. The combination of chocolate, caramel and biscuit are incredible. They are so rich that you can not eat just one bar. The Twix are truly spectacular.
Shannon G.
Twix chocolate bars are just to die for. The caramel and the biscuit topped off with chocolate tastes amazing; and it's totally affordable too. This is one of the best chocolate bars, compared to it's alternatives. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Joelle D.
Ottawa, ON
First of all, I am a chocolate fanatic! I haven't met many chocolates in my life that I didn't like. However, I've always held Twix close to my heart. Especially these twix minis. If I'm not careful I can eat the whole bag of twix minis in one sitting! Oops!
Mery H.
The mini twix are so good, really i have like one million about them in my house. I think like.. one by week, sometimes i eat like 2 or 3 times in the week. I buy on walmart, you can go to any walmart and would be there. Of course, the flavor is so good.
Silena G.
Love Twix I like anything that has a biscuit with chocolate ,well I would say this is just a treat but my best chocolate is lindt coconut,I buy these from local shops they sell it in food stores especially,it's cheap to buy compared to other chocolates!
Brendan M.
I have always loved Twix bars alot! What I love espiecally about these Mini's is that they are more in riched with flavour. It isn't that pricey at all and I would so recommend it to everyone because they are of good value and worth having all the time.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part