BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Luís B.
Évora
I love these ones! Like Snickers, I can't stop eating them when i have them home. There are some cheaper version of it everywhere, but the original one, Twix, is the real deal, the flavor is awesome. I even like to watch this chocolate's commercial, I always laugh because theyre very funny!
Paola S.
Maracaibo - Venezuela
Divino es super rico!!! Su empaque es super práctico puedes llevarlo a todas partes en tu bolso y comerlo cada ve que tengas antojos de algo rico!! Su precio esta entre 700 y 900 bsf. Es muy rico si sabor les recomiendo mucho que lo prueben!!
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Nothing beats the fabulous flavor of the regular twix, I like the twix mini because I don't eat too many candies so having a twix mini is perfect for when I want to satisfy my sweet tooth without going overboard
Oumaima B.
Kenitra
I have a sweet tooth ( no judging 😂) and I can't describe how much i love Twix, it i has the perfect balance between crunchy biscuit, caramel filling and chocolate coating ... i just can't get enough of it!!
Evi P.
Volos
Twix is one of the best chocolate snacks I've ever tried!! The combination of the caramel and the "buscuit", with the chocolate is perfect! Every single time I visit my local supermarket, and I "incidentally" I see the stand, it's sure that I will purchase one!!! It's perfect! Try it!!
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Me and my boyfriend have already recorded a video imitating the commercial! We love this chocolate with stuffing of various flavors. I like everyone and always point out. An irresistible flavor and a spectacular sweetness.
Jaqueline G.
Really like these, i don't eat them as often as another chocolate cause these are reeeeally sweet, something that i don't really mind haha but still a little bit too much for a everyday snack. Still love it!
Jes D.
I only like caramel occasionally so I don't usually reach for a Twix when I'm craving chocolate. But when I do crave caramel this is divine. I like the thicker caramel consistency and the combination of textures.
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
One of my favorite candy bars. I like the cookie crunch and gooey caramel. Plus I can wrap up the second stick for later or share with a friend. You can find these nearly anywhere I tend to get them at a corner store as an impulse buy.
Pearl P.
Auckland
while these aren't my absolute favorite chocolate bars i love the idea of the mini twix's, its great when wanting to share with friends or family. they are delicious, i love the crunch from the biscuits
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part