BY TWIX

Lynn S.
Sudbury, WI
I've loved these bars since I'm a child. I love the mix of chocolate and cookie in one. Definitely not expensive and can be bought at any confectionary store around! I find these super flavorful and I would definitely recommend.
BRIDGET B.
Paris
These are so good cold when you can eat each layer separately. They're fun to eat and have a very satisfying texture. This is a candy that is best in bar form. I've tried the ice cream and the little balls but neither are as good.
Grace R.
Brandon
I will never say no to one of these bad boys. Super delicious, the caramel and the crunch of the cookie do it for me. I'm glad there's two bars in a package so that it's easy to share as well!
Samantha J.
Cardiff
From a chocolate covered biscuit to the scrum my caramel centre the text chocolate is a must have for any chocolate lover.
With two biscuits in each packet it gives you more to enjoy and even share if your feeling generous
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
Twix is one of my favorite chocolate bars. I just love the combination of smooth chocolate, creamy caramel, and crunchy cookie. I always want more when I finish a bar! I totally say try it out if you haven't had the chance yet!
Justine J.
France
Twix is delicious and we can eat them at any time. Everyone love them, with the flowing caramel, the crunchy biscuit and the creamy chocolate that surrounds. We just love them ! If you don't know what it's taste, taste it !!
Josanne B.
I love Twix.... 😍
This delicious goodness is my study companion. I must admit that I did gain some weight from eating too much. But that is my fault 🙁. I didn't know how to enjoy it in moderation. Live and learn I guess.
Sharon M.
Toronto, WY
Sometimes when you just need a chocolate or sweet fix I just cave and dive into a Twix. I find having two pieces of chocolate I can enjoy the chocolate fix for a longer period of time and there is a crunchy cookie inside!
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
Love Twix as on my junkfood binges. It's incredibly unhealthy which is why it tastes so delicious! Honestly though my favorite thing is the texture mixed 26th flavors, plus it's crazy affordable.
Anna F.
Twix bars are the only thing that kept me going during a miserable two month stint at summer camp! Bite both ends off and use it to drink cocoa, nibble the chocolate off the sides and eat the biscuit... Twix is the best.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part