BY TWIX

Jaqueline G.
Really like these, i don't eat them as often as another chocolate cause these are reeeeally sweet, something that i don't really mind haha but still a little bit too much for a everyday snack. Still love it!
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Me and my boyfriend have already recorded a video imitating the commercial! We love this chocolate with stuffing of various flavors. I like everyone and always point out. An irresistible flavor and a spectacular sweetness.
Jada H.
London, UK.
Twix is a great chocolate bar. I love the complimentary textures of it and the perfect sweetness of it without having an overwhelming taste in my mouth. It's definitely something to keep stock of at home and it's a family friendly snack.
Solange V.
Buenos Aires
I am addicted to this candy, I just love it ao much 😍.
The texture and the combination of flavours are perfects, the only inconvenient is that its too sweet and I can only eat one.
Forgive me if I have some grammatical error, but English is not my first language.
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
One of my favorite candy bars. I like the cookie crunch and gooey caramel. Plus I can wrap up the second stick for later or share with a friend. You can find these nearly anywhere I tend to get them at a corner store as an impulse buy.
Pearl P.
Auckland
while these aren't my absolute favorite chocolate bars i love the idea of the mini twix's, its great when wanting to share with friends or family. they are delicious, i love the crunch from the biscuits
Sushana B.
I love love love twix the crunchy bar ubder the smooth chocolate with the rich caramel flavor that just explodes in the mouth even as the flavors fight against each other to consume the taste buds but at the same time blends so well.
Mikayla C.
Toronto , ON
Twix is one of my favourite chocolate bars, I wish there was more in the package! The caramel to crunch ratio is perfect so every bit is as good as the last. They are sweet, little salty and super crunchy!
DAR I.
Twix is my all time favourite chocolate which has a caramel biscuit coated in chocolate.This product can be bought almost everywhere in England.I eat Twix every so often and is my go to chocolate.I would suggest those who have not tried it to try it.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Milk chocolate literally melts in your mouth - did not have time to bite, but you already feel this incredible taste. The cookie is always crunchy, with no off-flavor. Well, caramel is generally a separate topic ..) I do not know how it is done, but the fact that it is perfect is 100% sure.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part