BY TWIX

Jenny R.
Welland, ON
The perfect balance of cookie, chocolate and caramel. The fact that they come in 2 smaller bars makes me feel like I'm not being as bad as I really am. I suppose I could share...but let's be serious here! I'll keep this yummy chocolate bar to myself.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
One of my favorite candy bars! Just the right balance of chocolate, crisp, and caramel. I've loved these ever since I was a kid and usually go for either these or for Butterfinger. I usually buy them at the dollar store, where I get the best price.
Elle P.
To-Die-For!!! Perfect filling, lovely, lovely wafer inside and amazing chocolate on the outside!! Super cheap, you can find them anywhere and you can get them in all sizes. Not vegan, they used to be re-purchase worthy, though. I'd recommend these! :)
Nadina S.
Twix was always my favorite candy bar, untill i discovered kinder bueno lol. Its soooo good, i could eat it every single day. Its not expensive at all and trust me its worth buying. I would totally recommend it to everyone who loves caramel and nuts.
Kathleen S.
So delicious 😋 great taste. The caramel is so smooth and the cookie has a great crunch. I like that it's two sticks so they don't melt in you hand as your eating it. I would definitely recommend this chocolate bar. 😊
Lauren W.
Bristol
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love twix! It is definitely a family favourite in our household. Really yummy, especially if you love caramel! Good quality chocolate as well. Can be found in any corner shop or supermarket and is usually really cheap!
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I do enjoy a twix or two every now and then but they don't tend to be my go to chocolate bar. They are nice and they have caramel and biscuit inside which gives it a nice texture :) would definitely eat it again.
Daniela B.
malta
Perfect size for a cheat! one of the best chocolates around with a little over a 100 calories perfect if you're on a diet. perfect size to fit in your bag or for school lunches. They're great anywhere! the perfect treat with little guilt feelings!
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Love this you get two large bars.  So taisty and so filling.  Flavours are so lovely, nice chocolate on the outside with a smooth toffee filling on the inside, not soo sickly neither.  Once a week I will have this.  Worth the money,  as there is always offers on the large packs.
Imogen S.
Twix are such a luscious chocolate bar. They have softness, crunchiness, and a chocolate covering that isn't overpowering. They are very filling, so you never feel the need to reach for more. They're an eternal chocolate bar that everyone loves!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part