BY TWIX

Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Let's talk about how perfectly proportioned these babies are. I'm not one to sit and eat a whole twin bar so when they came out with mini's.. it was a win win. I would recommend these to everyone. Regardless if you're a king size eater or not.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
ahn o melhor sem duvida ,melhor marca de chocolate tem um sabor irresistível ,A barra de chocolate Twix é constituída por um biscoito revestido de chocolate de leite e recheado com caramelo,além de ter um preço acessível ,ainda mais por ser um chocolate muito bom.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You just Carnt go wrong with a twix crunchy of the biscuit but soft from the caramel, so tasty and I say everyone's favourite it's not until you havnt had one in a while or you see someone eating one your like oh I need a twix! I want one now!!!
Nada S.
Rich candy bar! sweet chocolate covered, crispy biscuit filling and soft caramel, I love it for an afternoon of goodies or as a snack for the cinema, I recommend it a lot and its price seems super reasonable in relation to its quality, the size of the portions seems to me fair and its perfect presentation.

Dal -.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I'm craving a sweet treat I always pick up this delicious candy. The caramel is smooth and the cookie is a perfect crunch. I love that there are two bars in this, great for sharing or for saving half for another time. At Halloween I love picking up mini sizes of these chocolates.
Cinderella B.
Toronto , ON
One of my favorite chocolate bars! The best is that it's in two bars so you don't have to eat it all at once! About once a month I would have one of these delicious bars! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a little sweet and crunch !
Rebekah O.
Love the taste! Chocolate is my fave, biscuit is my fave and caramel is also my fave so all of them together are just perfect!! They re affordable and worth your money! Well in my opinion it is !! I would recommend this chocolate to other people as it so delicious. I also love how you get two in the packet!! It's so great.
Ëlïžä B.
Twix!!! One of my faves. Yes I love chocolates.. so much of a sweet tooth. I just had this yesterday and i love that it has a caramel which makes the bite more pleasurable and the flavors are just so nice. So yummy and satisfies sugar rush! I am sooo in love with this chocolate!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are dangerously good. I use to break them up and put them into my ice cream, but then I discovered Twix ice cream bars at Walmart and now I'm obsessed! I've even gotten my friends to try and now they're addicted also. Oops! Lol
River V.
I love these so much the taste is so good and I I'm supposed to be on a diet but I have to sneer a cheeky we've twix every Day I just can't help it witch does sound bad but I don't care they are so good and tastes.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part