BY TWIX

Teresa B.
I've been a long time Twix fan. I combination of the chocolate with the caramel and the cookie bar is just amazing. The Twix Minis are ideal when you need a little guilty snack without a lot of guilt. They are also great as a favor bag filler for kids' birthday parties and I sometimes buy them to share at the office too!
Tiff C.
London, ON
Best candy chocolate bar ever- I've tried so many and I always come back to this one whenever i have a craving for chocolate- usually I buy a big pack at Walmart when it's on sale :) love that it has the right amount of chocolate , caramel and cookie inside and out!! 😍😍
Hollea D.
Adelaide
Twin are GREAT they are one of my favorite chocolate bars, they are very affordable and are in any supermarket really. I often eat these when I feel like a yummy chocolate bar or when I can buy something special, they have a nice smooth cars,el inside with a smooth section of milk diary chocolate. The good thing is that they come in big packs of like 12 also some come with 2 twin in one and then you can buy them just on their own. It great
meu 2° chocolate preferido. uma misturinha deliciosinha de biscoito+caramelo é uma deliciosa combinação de coisas coisas muito incriveis e delicosamentes baratos e compraveis vc encontra em qualquer super mercado por ai e concerteza vai querer comprar mais e comer mais
Marissa S.
Lloydminster
I've loved Twix bars ever since I was a kid. They are so delicious and sweet, but not too sweet at the same time. I try to treat myself to a Twix bar at least once a month. I find it is easily one of my favorite chocolate bars that are affordable. I convince each of my friends that Twix bars are worth every penny!
grace w.
Favourite! Twix is one of my favourite chocolates my friend told me to try this and I loved it. It has a great taste and a good flavour. I always get this as my little snack when I'm hungry. It has a little taste of everything, crunchiness, caramel and milk chocolate!
Heather K.
Vancouver
I have been eating twix since I was a kid. I love the caramel and cookie combo and the chocolate coating is the icing on the cake. I'm not that fond of caramel but it's so divine in twix. It wouldn't be the same without it. I like it better than snickers or mars bars. The flavour is very satisfying if you have a chocolate fix. I have been buying twix for over 20 years! One of my definite favs.
Andrea S.
Austin
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect creation made of biscuit, caramel and chocolate, the crispness of the biscuit is what many look for in a sweet and twix is the mixture of sweet flavors to accompany a cafe, eat it as a snack and even give it to a loved one. Is always one of my favorite chocolates.
Elizabeth R.
The best part of the twix is that you can always share it or save it for later, you are not going to make a mess eating this if you know how to eat it, the caramel adds the perfect touch and its not too sweet. I always grab a twix when I see it. CAUTION THIS IS REALLY ADDICTIVE!
alyssxbeauty c.
Lanesville, NS
Twix bars are my absolute favourite! The caramel and cookie goes so well together along with the chocolate! Was my favourite bar to eat during Halloween o would take my brothers! These are delicious, I love them and would recommend! 💖
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part