BY TWIX

alecsandro s.
Chocolate muito bom também, não é enjoativo e pode se comer em qualquer lugar e hora.. principalmente porque trabalho de noite e as vezes bate a fome louca e oque tiver eu como, isso as seis horas da manhã, ou seja qualquer hora é hora de comer um Twix..
Alex O.
I loved twix before I went vegan! I would totally buy every vegan product if they had. It's very good value. Before I went vegan I eat this at least every friday. I bougth this at Ikea and other local stores. I would for sure recommend this to other non-vegan people.
Jasmine G.
ajax, ON
My favorite chocolate bar! I do not eat very many sweets because I am very health conscious, but when I get the craving it is always a perfect balance between crunchy and smooth!!
Esme G.
Highams park, London
You really can't beat a classic! Weather frozen or melted a twix is delicious.
Great value as well. I'd say I eat a twix more often then not because it's just so addictive. You can buy a twix pretty much anywhere!
tracy h.
castleford
these are perfect for a lunch time snack ,they have chocolate on the outside ,and on the inside the have a biscuit and caramel center ,really popular in the UK .
annie m.
Absolutely delicious and one of my favorite chocolate! These mini size twix bars are much more calorie friendly for those who want to watch their weight but still get a taste of their fav chocolate everyday.
Alison J.
Twix is very sweet and you can never get sick of them, there are many chocolate bars out there and they're all quite similar but I will never get tired of a twix it's one of my faves and I suggest you try it
Jorgymar D.
Puerto La Cruz
These chocolates are a delight filled with dulce de leche, it is the best combination since I love chocolate and also I love the dulce de leche, what makes this chocolate perfection.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Twix is a great candy bar - a bit different from others as it is crispy and not so chewy but I still like them a lot. Just had a couple the other day and they were a good change. Received some at a party that I went to recently and I will buy them in the future.
Beatriz A.
Curitiba, PR
THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!!!! I LOVE IT.
The chocolate is super creamy, and never waxy at all, and it melts as soon as you touch it. It's messy on your hands, but heavenly when it melts in your mouth! The cookie is my favorite part. Always crisp and crunchy, but not hard, and a really nice vanilla flavor without being too sweet. The caramel is soft and sweet and the perfect "glue" to hold it all together. When you take a bite and blend the creamy with the crunchy with the chewy you get a combination that will leave your mouth watering for more! Twix is an absolutely delicious candy bar! I love twix.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part