BY TWIX

Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
My all time favourite chocolate since i was a kid the caramel and biscuit go really well together and topped with chocolate is absolutely. I always buy again and again and definitely recommend to others.
Sara E.
  Twix it is one of my favs off course!! I loves whow it smoothy and when I am hankering for something sweet this is one of my favs i go to.
Ileana F.
Twix is my favorite chocolate bar ever! And as I also love the pb me mix of this 2 is pretty amazing. Compare to the alternatives it really stand out from other similar chocolate bars. I love to enjoy this bar everytime I can!
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Twix The best candy bar ever. It is the perfect dose of sweetness. The caramel and biscuit with the milk chocolate coating is absolutely and truly the most perfect combination ever. It is so yummy.
Paula P.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
Definitely my favorite chocolate, that biting sensation, biscuit, chocolate, candy, my God, is perfect, super soft and if you want a little crispy put it in the refrigerator a few minutes and go.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate, I eat way too much. I really like Twix' you get a lot in just a small packaging unlike some chocolate. I'm not a massive fan of the biscuit layer but everything else is lovely!!
Nicole N.
Classic combo of caramel, cookie and chocolate. I like to separate the cookie from the caramel/top layer of chocolate, using my teeth., consuming each part by itself.

I would love to see a caramel peanut butter combination.
Jane H.
One of my favourite treats. Lovely crumbly shortbread biscuit base with a layer of caramel encased in milk chocolate... what's there not to love! Good value snack and incredibly moreish... one I have one bar, I'm never able to resist the other...
Noran M.
Jeddah
My favorite chocolate right here. I try to not buy them because when I buy one I keep wanting to buy another. I remember there was a time in high school I couldn't go a day without eating one.
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love Twix, for many years it was my favourite chocolate bar. Something about the biscuit flavour and the way it blends with the smooth sweet caramel… the mix is just perfect, yum!!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part