BY TWIX

daniela l.
CATENDE

I like Twix a lot, but I've eaten so much, BUT I'm so sick and I do not care. This one has chocolate chip cookies inside and the caramel I did not understand if it was the same traditional or if it has a touch of chocolate, I was confused by the taste. What matters is that I liked that one there for damn, kind VERY, like I WILL BUY MANY.
Jéssica C.
Super chocolate!
Gostoso a cada mordida, o twix tem muito o gostinho da infância e não existem palavras para descrever essa maravilha criada pelo homem. Amigo você precisa compra um para provar garanto que vai se apaixonar pelo chocolate *
Frankie N.
Not my favourite chocolate bar but I do still love it ! I love the thick layer of chocolate and the gooey caramel in the middle !! I'm not so keen on the bottom layer / biscuity part but together they all do taste good!
khalid c.
casablanca
My favorite variation of Twix was the Twix Java from about a decade ago. It had chocolate cookie and coffee flavored caramel. It was awesome - I wished it wasn't a limited edition. I think a dark chocolate Twix might just top it, after all I prefer Milky Way Midnight to regular Milky Way.
Daniela R.
Amo el Chocolate y Twix es uno de mis preferidos. Son marcas mundialmente conocidas y son muy sabrosos. los mini son ideales porque sirven para matar un pequeño antojo a media tarde. Asi consumes la dosis perfecta de chocolate que necesitas para recargar energia!
Roxy A.
I love Twix bars. The chocolate, caramel and cookie gives so many textures and flavours it's amazing! Super affordable and if you're lucky enough to find them after Halloween you can get an even better deal.
Rosario M.
amazing treat, specially for the holidays! its the perfect little treat, when you want something sweet but dont want something excessive. Also it is affordable, and has a great flavor, love it, i would definitely recomend it to others.
Taneisha h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this so much. In fact this is my favorite out of all the other ones from the line. Has a nice taste to it and its cheap. Nice easy snack to carry with you in your purse or backpack. Recommend to everyone.
Charlotte H.
The caramel and the biscuit and the chocolate is just such a nice snack together tastes really nice and is filling. Twixs are affordable aswell. I would definitely recommend.
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
My all time favourite chocolate since i was a kid the caramel and biscuit go really well together and topped with chocolate is absolutely. I always buy again and again and definitely recommend to others.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part