BY TWIX

Erum A.
Jeddah, Western
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do not like it at all.I feel it is an over rated chocolate
Very sweet to my taste. but the good thing is available at every local store at a very reasonable [price.

🌹alex b.
greece
I'M NOT A HUGE CARAMEL FAN, BUT MAAAAN I LOVE THIS STUFF! great chocolate flavor, great amount of crispy.. i recommend you try putting it in the fridge for a couple of hours and then eating it. what a flavor! go purchase this stuff, trust me! you won't regret it...
Asiiya A.
My all time favourite chocolate bar. Love the caramel and biscuit combination. Its really worth the price ypu pay for it even though over the uears the prices have risen.
Samantha R.
tijuana
This little chocolate was my favorite
The package comes with 2 imagines to share because they are delicious
Inside has caramel and biscuit and on the outside is covered in chocolate
It is a delisious combination
I recommend it
Equal is easy to get even though some people do not get it known or proven
Isabelle H.
Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. Affordable chocolate with a little biscuit and caramel... so delicious. You can get this chocolate everywhere! Having the biscuit and caramel helps the chocolate not be so overpowering.
Juliana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favourite candy bar. I love the combinations of the wafer, the caramel and the chocolate! It is so yummy and perfect for chocolate and caramel lovers!
Mehjabeen ..
Toronto
I enjoy the portion sizes a lot! Especially when you're trying to eat healthy and start craving a sweet treat, this makes the perfect serving! I definitely recommend it and it is worth repurchasing. Totally worth the price
Tia C.
I absolutely love these! One of my favourite quick snacks! Cheap and easy to get hold of in the uk! I eat one every month probably and I absolutely love the flavour! So worth it! I love it!
Madelaine A.
It is the kind of chocolate that you want your mouth to melt and taste that moment of glory for all eternity.
Its tasty melted caramel envelops you, its chocolate flavor is simply super. I buy it at any supermarket and I can afford it, which is fantastic.
Vanessa F.
Lima
This is one of my favorite candy bars, when I buy a bag, I can't seem to be able to put it down until all the chocolates mysteriously disappear. They're gooey and so yummy. The perfect combination of cookie, caramel and chocolate.
Yaletza P.
Why are these candy a so chewy?
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Do they have coupons?
I ever taste twixs. How r they?
Elizabeth G.
Sanford
Do you eat one at a time or both at the same time?
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX
Has anyone tried the white chocolate ones??