BY TWIX

Ashley H.
Chocolate, Carmel and crunchy cookie. What more could you want from a chocolate bar. My personal favourite chocolate bar is twix. Yours should be too. If you love chocolate, Carmel or cookie this is the bar for you. If you've never tried one before, pick one up next time your at the grocery store, I'm sure you will fall in love.
rahma n.
OMG and WOW is what i used to and still do when i eat this delicious piece of chocolate it is amazing amazing i say , to all those people who have never tasted Twix  i suggest you do it right now. i am addicted to chocolate i eat all kinds of chocolate except white chocolate but chocolate is something that is a blessing to me and if i wanna eat any type of sweets it would always be chocolates.
Julia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the perfect combination of chocolate, cookie, and caramel filling. It is a triple threat ! It’s is so delicious for anyone who loves chocolate, cookies and caramel. I would 100% recommend to anyone !
Hillary G.
Este es uno de mis chocolates favoritos en todo el mundo, es divino, tiene muy buen sabor. No se puede comparar con ningún otro. Es súper practico para las meriendas de los niños, para llevar al trabajo como snack, o simplemente para comer si se te antoja. Yo lo recomiendo al mil por cierto.
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesnt love a twix. I like biting all the chocolate off or dunking them in my tea 🍵 like kit kats! I like the single ones and the mini ones either way they taste great but gotta favour left twix 😉
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
This is my favorite north american chocolate. It's tasty, hard to get palled on, crunchy and soft at the same time. The price is expensive in my country (Venezuela) as all the imported things. But it really whorts the price because of its quality ;)
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are one of my favourite chocolate bars. They are soft and chewy. I like the fact that they come with two separate pieces which makes them great for sharing. You can find these in any grocery or candy store as well as gas stations.
Saphira E.
Delta, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favourite candy bar. I keep these stored in the fridge, the flavour is creamy and rich, the texture has the perfect crunch to it. I eat a few of these a month. Totally something I keep in my budget!
Juliana A.
São Gonçalo
Excelente chocolate! Sempre que vou a uma lojo de doces eu compro um desses. Sou chocólatra e amo doces, e este está entre meus favoritos. Recomendo para todos que gostam de chocolates experimentarem, vale a pena. Seu preço é um valor acessível e o sabor maravilhoso.
I really like this chocolate because the crunchiness of the cookie it's always on point, it doesn't get moist putting it on the fridge or anything, you can find them on any supermarket and they are really cheap and yummy!! the taste it's really good i would recommend to anyone who wants a chocolate on the go.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part