BY TWIX

hailey b.
addicted to these! I love how they made them fun sized, perfect for when you want a small quick snack. However I find myself eating a full package of mini twix in one sitting faster than I would eat a regular size! If you have will-power with sweets unlike myself totally purchase these!
Bev B.
New Westminster
Love Twix bars. I usually keep one of these hidden in the cupboard for chocolate emergencies with them being separated into bars that snap off they are great to share with friends and family as a quick snack.
Amanda G.
Twix is my favorite candy bar. The mini version makes it so I can have two and not feel guilty. It helps with portion control since with the full size bar I would eat the whole thing. This way I'm only having a little each time.
rahma n.
OMG and WOW is what i used to and still do when i eat this delicious piece of chocolate it is amazing amazing i say , to all those people who have never tasted Twix  i suggest you do it right now. i am addicted to chocolate i eat all kinds of chocolate except white chocolate but chocolate is something that is a blessing to me and if i wanna eat any type of sweets it would always be chocolates.
Ashley H.
Chocolate, Carmel and crunchy cookie. What more could you want from a chocolate bar. My personal favourite chocolate bar is twix. Yours should be too. If you love chocolate, Carmel or cookie this is the bar for you. If you've never tried one before, pick one up next time your at the grocery store, I'm sure you will fall in love.
Julia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the perfect combination of chocolate, cookie, and caramel filling. It is a triple threat ! It’s is so delicious for anyone who loves chocolate, cookies and caramel. I would 100% recommend to anyone !
Hillary G.
Este es uno de mis chocolates favoritos en todo el mundo, es divino, tiene muy buen sabor. No se puede comparar con ningún otro. Es súper practico para las meriendas de los niños, para llevar al trabajo como snack, o simplemente para comer si se te antoja. Yo lo recomiendo al mil por cierto.
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesnt love a twix. I like biting all the chocolate off or dunking them in my tea 🍵 like kit kats! I like the single ones and the mini ones either way they taste great but gotta favour left twix 😉
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
This is my favorite north american chocolate. It's tasty, hard to get palled on, crunchy and soft at the same time. The price is expensive in my country (Venezuela) as all the imported things. But it really whorts the price because of its quality ;)
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are one of my favourite chocolate bars. They are soft and chewy. I like the fact that they come with two separate pieces which makes them great for sharing. You can find these in any grocery or candy store as well as gas stations.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part