BY TWIX

Talyssa⚡️ r.
St jean sur Richelieu , QC
I could go on and on about how delicious these bite size caramel treats are but i will keep this short and tell you that these have a phenomenal taste that I love and everyone i know loves as well!they have the perfect crunchy cookie and an amazing gooey caramel ,all that covers in a milk chocolate coating!!
Meghan K.
portadown
I  love Twix bars. They taste so nice. I love the taste of the caramel inside of it. I love the packaging it is so nice and outstanding. It is very affordable and is a good value. Kids and adults alike love it!I Definitely recommend this to others and I think that everyone should try it!
chandni t.
Dubai, UAE
Love the caramel and nuts flavor in this chocolate. This used to be my childhood favorite chocolate. I don't eat it so often now. But if you are a fan of nuts and caramel this is one of the best chocolate :)
yojagnny f.
Florida, FL
These sweets are the best, exquisite and this presentation is the most addictive, its texture and quality, I have always loved chocolate and much more in these mini presentations, I really recommend it because it is delicious enough sticky for the candy but that does not remove it Good, great combination of flavors <3
rileigh s.
Millbrook, ON
this is actually my favourite kind of chocolate bar to buy whenever i go out! i just love how there are 2 different sticks in each package, so its easy to only eat half and leave the rest. also the flavour is wonderful, just the perfect ratio of chocolate to... what i think is a cookie, but possibly a dense wafer? lastly, I'm a right twix person...
Kate J.
Twix bars are a great treat, the chocolate covered caramel with the cookie base is just the right amount of everything, they don't make a mess because the caramel is just thick enough to be soft but not oozy.
Amanda G.
Edmonton, AB
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. It's got chocolate and caramel and some sort of cookie or something. It's really delicious. My only complaint is it comes in two pieces so people expect me to share.
hailey b.
addicted to these! I love how they made them fun sized, perfect for when you want a small quick snack. However I find myself eating a full package of mini twix in one sitting faster than I would eat a regular size! If you have will-power with sweets unlike myself totally purchase these!
Bev B.
New Westminster
Love Twix bars. I usually keep one of these hidden in the cupboard for chocolate emergencies with them being separated into bars that snap off they are great to share with friends and family as a quick snack.
Amanda G.
Twix is my favorite candy bar. The mini version makes it so I can have two and not feel guilty. It helps with portion control since with the full size bar I would eat the whole thing. This way I'm only having a little each time.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part