BY TWIX

Marina R.
Oakland, CA
Love, love, love these. They’re crunchy and chewy and sweet and delicious. I can’t never have only one bar of them. It’s definitely worth the price, it’s not expensive - not the cheapest either - but it’s definitely worth it - both the value and the calories.
Natashia N.
This is one of the best candy bars. The commercials for it are really cute too! My favorite are the peanut butter twix. The normal ones are just kind of ok. But the peanut butter ones are my favorite candy of all time!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite candy bar ever! They have caramel on top of a cookie base, covered in chocolate. It’s the only candy bar of its kind out there. You can find these for no more than $2.00 everywhere. Highly recommend these!
Mia L.
Webster
I love this chocolate bar. They really aren’t that expensive at all and they size compared to the price is pretty good. There is definitely a good amount of caramel so if you don’t like caramel, I don’t recommend it. Love how everything works together.
Amy S.
One of my other favorite candy bars. I love chocolate and caramel together and the cookie crunch makes this oh so good! I never can resist a tasty Twix when I see one. I always steal these from my kids at Halloween!
Silvia M.
Apex, NC
irst off, the packaging is great, eye catching shiny gold. It makes me feel like I'm about to buy something priceless, and the cookie bars with caramel and milk chocolate inside are really just about as good as gold. When I was a kid, other than maybe a Kit Kat, this bar was my first exposure in getting multiple chocolates in one package and I always felt like I got more for my money buying a Twix. Also when you have a sibling, having two chocolates makes life a lot easier when trying to split something.

As for the cookie bar itself, that name is apt. The bar is based around a semi-crumbly cookie with a layer of caramel on top, followed by a casing of milk chocolate. When you bite into it you'll find yourself first peeling away the soft caramel from the rest of the bar, but then chewing down into a caramel chocolate goo followed abruptly by a cookie crunch. While the beginning of a mouthful may be filled with cookie chomping, you're left with a near perfect mixture of caramel and chocolate. When described it may sound like two conflicting experiences in a mouthful, but its not, the cookie and caramel / chocolate mixture compliment each other wonderfully, and this is a bar where I find myself enjoying each mouthful as a multi-faceted experience. Is it reading too much into things to say the cookie and caramel / chocolate combo is another extension of the twin theme for Twix? Yes , it probably is; but these are the things that come to mind when trying to explain how a mouthful of Twix just manages to work in every respect.
Kaitlyn M.
Cottonwood Falls
One of my favorite secret indulgences. The original Twix bar isn't the most "exciting" compared to their other flavor options, but I like the amount of carmel that's in each bar, not overbearing and messy.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love twix. A nice crispy chocolate and caramel treat. I go for this if i want a crispy chocolatey taste. You can get this in the candy aisle or checkout lane of your grocery store(well just about anywhere)
Andrea R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For the past month I've been OBSESSSSSSSSSSSED with Twix. I'm not a big caramel fan but this always hits the spot. I think I like the crunch from the cookie the most. Also my favorite way to eat it is straight out of the fridge.
Jessica G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is definitely the go to candy for when you want something with caramel. You get a little bit of cookie, chocolate & caramel in one bite lol! You can always find these in the store & they're not expensive
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part