BY TWIX

Michela M.
Delicioso, aliás é meio difícil eu não gostar de chocolates. Gosto muito de chocolate, mas não de qualquer um, só os melhores. Esse é muito bom com dois maravilhoso, pena que sempre temos que dividir o nosso delicioso Twix com o maridão kkkk.. brincadeira divido tudo com minha família.
Fydah F.
Seria
This is always be my favourite candy..i like the crunchyness and the caramel just melt into my mouth.i like the sweetness of it.the price are affordable. I bought this at Soonlee supermarket. Yes! It is a good value and worth buying too 👍🏻 😋
Claritza V.
Me Encantan m Encanta La Forma En Como Save, La Forma De Como Viene
La Verdad asoy Adicta Diario Me Compro uno.
Cuando Mi Novio Viene Siempre le Digo quu me Traiga, El Día De Los Enamorados El Me pregunto ¿Amor Que Quieres Que Te Regale? Y Yo Le Dice Un Paquete De Twix Minis Y Hasi fue Me Trajo Eso Y Un Pelucho Y Lo Ame Y Lo Amo 😍😍
Sabina S.
Dubai, Dubai
One of my two favorite "bar" candies. How can you go wrong? Milk chocolate, creamy caramel and a shortbread type cookie; what's not to like? I usually buy them at the local grocery store. They are affordable and easily available, perfect to satisfy cravings:D
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
A single bar of pleasure… A solitary slab of delight. Restricted in its own individual wrapper it is separated from the rest of the chocaworld. It is secluded and lonely.Good job I have 13 more individually wrapped fingers of Twix lined up beside me then!
Kerlin F.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For me it is a true vice. From time to time I give myself a joy and buy myself a five pack. The best time in the afternoon, after eating, while I am at the computer. I get the chocolate worm. They are a few cookies biscuits joined by a thin layer of chocolate and surrounded by chocolate milk. They are crispy and cookie mix and chocolate is not cloying anything.
Ezara H.
Penn Bottom, High Wycombe
I love Twix so much, the texture is amazing, the soft smooth caramel mixed in with the crunchy biscuit and topped of with soft and creamy chocolate. I also love the fact you get two sticks which means you can share or save one for later... or just have both. I'm also a huge fan of the packaging, I would highly recommend as a snack
Guillaume R.
Quebec
Let say you have a twin. Or a friend. Or a significant other. This candy bar is great to share it with that other person. Or... you can eat all of it and keep it for yourself because it is delicious! I like getting these once in a while for sharing purposes, but I often get a few extras that I hide just for me. Why not?
Choubaila M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
woooooooooowThe toffee on the inside is delicious. I am actually not too fond of the chocolate on the outside and often break it off. There's usually too much chocolate to toffee ratio and it doesn't taste good together to me. Perhaps if they used a different type of chocolate I would be more satisfied but I still eat and purchase them just for the insides.
Syeda N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
This has been one of my most loved chocolates since childhood. Its mainly available in almost every store. I havn't found anything similar in taste to this. It's slightly more sweet in taste so I reach out for it once in awhile. And when I do, I definitely enjoy it! Much recommended for all caramel lovers out there.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part