BY TWIX

Shel G.
Teix is my favourite chocolate bar of all time. My friends buy me Twix for holidays and that's usually my favourite gift. I'm a left twix fan and grew up imagining I was eating the left Twix for both of them, so I appreciate left and right Twix being in a feud so I can more easily identify my left Twix's. Love
~Abbey E.
Brisbane
this is appealing to anyone, it aroma is so enticing. I do really enjoy this treat and it is a nice  cheat day snack. this has great value and for the prices that are placed for this item, are great. I would compare it to a mars bar but with a wafer instead of the nougat. I highly enjoy this.
Katherine D.
Twix have got to be one of the best chocolate bars out there. If you love biscuit, chocolate and caramel then this is the chocolate bar for you! You can purchase it almost anywhere and it’s totally affordable!
Meleina L.
Mississauga
Rich milk chocolate,chewy & creamy caramel with the crunchy cookie is delicious! Definitely one of my go to chocolate bars. It’s very affordable and you can pretty much get it for one dollar almost anywhere!
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
This chocolate is very sweet, but the mixture of caramel, cookie and chocolate really gets me. It is an affordable chocolate and you can buy it in all the supermarkets, gas stations, theaters, everywhere. The idea of having 2 bars is very convenient too because you can save one.
Alenexy B.
Montreal, QC
This is my favorite chocolate, the crunchy cookies the caramel and the chocolate are for me the perfect combination, I love the crunch that this chocolate brings, if you like chocolate with cookies this one is for you
Megan M.
Biscuit based chocolate with caramel. Amazing. Very affordable and good value. So tasty and crunch and creamy all at the one time. You can buy in your local shop usually. I would recommend this to others.
Humeyra A.
Any chocolate with Caramel is my favourite and Twix is the first thing I would pick up in a store!! You can never go wrong with this choice and it tastes lushhhh!!
Safwat S.
Toronto, ON
I dont know why I love TWIX so much.. I just do! They are such a perfect mixture of chocolate, waffer, caramel. And I love how they are not too sweet. This is one of my favourites! I always grab a TWIX whenever I go shopping for groceries :P Definitely recommend buying again and again.
Natalia A.
Well, I think it is a nice chocolate but i am not a big fan of it. I dont know I am not sure about the flavour, sometimes it tastes a little bit fake to me, I dont know what it is but it is not the best option to me! Sometimes it tastes a little bit plastic if that makes sense.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part