BY TWIX

Suzanne M.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix taste really great I love the  taste of the cookie and caramel , a great chocolate bar for any one with a sweet tooth. Love purchasing the box from costco around halloween time.
Mariangel  jose G.
Anzoategui Barcelona
este  producto es bueno para comer por las tardes su rica mezcla de chocolate es muy rica e impresionante, cualquier amante de los snacks con chocolate tiene que saber que estes es uno de lo mejores, y también su galleta con caramelo es muy deliciosa y bueno es un manjar se lo recomiendo a todos
Cassandra L.
St. Catharines
I love Twix it is the best chocolate bar ever i really like the taste of this chocolate it never gets old the flavour is delicious. It is very good for it's value and i would recommend this chocolate bar to anyone who loves chocolate. It is worth every penny.
Paula L.
Twix, too me isn't my favorite chocolate bar. I much prefer Mars bars or kit kat because I feel like twix is just not the best. My opinion though, I know some people who love it, it's just not my thing. I would recommend if you love caramel and crunchy wafers. not the biggest fan of the mix myself, even though I like it seperetaly !
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
I love the perfect balance of chocolate, caramel and biscuit, I'm a big fan of texture so the biscuit gives this chocolate bar the perfect crunch and softness all in one bite. I love eating these with tea, I'll take a bite and a sip of tea, and it slowly dissolves in my mouth! Duo bar for £1 in my local off-licence, what a bargain.
Nina Z.
OMG and WOW is what i used to and still do when i eat this delicious piece of chocolate it is amazing amazing i say , to all those people who have never tasted Twix  i suggest you do it right now. i am addicted to chocolate i eat all kinds of chocolate except white chocolate but chocolate is something that is a blessing to me and if i wanna eat any type of sweets it would always be chocolates.
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
Twix is the ultimate chocolate that everyone likes, the biscuit base with the layer of caramel and covered in milk chocolate is to die for! It just feels amazing in your mouth! This is well worth the money especially if you buy them in multi packs! If you haven’t tried these or are cautious there is no need to be they are the bomb of chocolates!
Hayat S.
sharjah - Qasimia
Ahhh I don’t like it that much and about who loves caramel will love Twix but who doesn’t nah I mean like me the flavor is not that much bad but inside their is a lot of sugar
L A.
Constanta
I recommend this for every one with a sweet tooth or for those who just need someting sweet to eat and can not decide. I love the combination between chocolate and caramel.
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Presumably you already know what a Twix bar is: shortbread type cookie on the bottom, a thick strip of soft caramel on top, coated with chocolate. The box I received has a "best before" date of 06/18. The 3 I've had (erp! well, I had to try a few to make a fair judgement, right??) were all fresh, most importantly the caramel was soft and pliable, not sticky and tough. These are full-size bars with 2 separate cookies in each wrapper. If you're concerned with lefts and rights, two wrappers were marked "2 lefts" and the other one was marked "2 rights."
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part