BY TWIX

Daisy N.
Denver , CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This chocolate is my second favorite chocolate of all time. I love how their is a pinch of Carmel inside, it gives the chocolate and crunchy part a very good flavor. Wish their was bigger sizes.
Jan a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Tasty small bites for the kiddos on the harvest festival. Personally this is one of my fave treats. I buy this one at last minute with 50% discount at Rite Aid.
Maddie C.
Charlotte, NC
Twix bars used to not be my favorite but now it’s so good with the cookie on the bottom
Nikki T.
Rochester, MN
Purchased at: Target
Twix candy bars are delicious! Twix is a chocolate bar containing biscuit made by Mars, Inc., consisting of a biscuit applied with other confectionery toppings and coatings. Twix bars are packaged with two or four bars in a package. Miniature and other variations of Twix bars are also available. Definitely one of my favorite treats.
Sarah S.
Manhattan
Purchased at: Walmart
Twix are so dang yummy. They are so sweet with the chocolate, caramel and the cracker. It’s a great crunch if you’re into that kind of texture. I love how there are 2 in a package. Perfect sizing for a little sweet something!
Kadiatou C.
louisville
Man if you don’t have this you are definitely missing out it’s the best and best size and I love it .
Roza B.
Bradford, PA
Just so good for no reason! Perfect mix of crunch and softness! One of my favorite chocolate bars of all time.
Guadalupe R.
lawrenceville
My favorite chocolate out there right now ummm 😋 I often eat this when I go to the store it is usually about 3 times a week this is also good value and I love the right Twix it has a great flavor churchy and caremal. I also recommend this to anyone
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Twix is produced by Mars so you're getting a quality product made from years of knowledge and experience. It was first introduced to the UK in 1967 before going over the sea to the States in 1979. It's extremely popular now in many countries, and I doubt I could find many people in the UK that haven't heard of, or tried, Twix.Twix are typically sold individually in 2 finger foil-wrapped packets for freshness. They've retained most of their classic appeal over time with the gold wrapper and they still have the same yummy goodness. They're made of a shortbread biscuit base, with a layer of caramel on top, and is then covered in smooth milk chocolate. There are now quite a few cheaper alternatives, such as by own store brands like Tesco, but none have quite the same taste and appeal in my opinion, even though a chocolate covered biscuit finger is quite a simple concept.What I quite like doing with these in warmer months is putting them in the fridge; they taste lovely when they come out cooler and take a little longer to eat so you can savour the taste. They're great with a nice warm cuppa, but the flavour is also brought out quite well with a glass of milk (brings out the child in me a little bit, but it's a nice Friday night treat!).Twix isn't exactly extra special as it's quite basic, but it has a classic appeal and distinctive taste which is delicious.Overall, these are fairly simplistic in concept but retain a classic appeal and taste that's moreish and that can't quite be replicated by cheaper brands, even if they do come close. They are on the pricey side, however, for what they are, so they're not treats I tend to buy all that often these days until they're on offer.
Iqra S.
East Ham
This is one of my favourite chocolates from celebrations .I remember when i was a kid it would always be someone's birthday and most of the time they would bring a box of celebrations in class to share it with everyone and so once i picked up this golden ad red mini chocolate called Twix and i tried it and it tasted so delicious with a taste of milk chocolate ,caramel and biscuit. It is such a great combination to me. Looking at  the history at the past this chocolate was first introduced in 1967 before going to the sea to the States in 1967.It is very popular in the UK till now and i can doubt that i haven't found people in the UK not knowing about this. Twix is sold individually or sometimes in a huge pack of 8 foil-wrapped packets. I recommend everyone to try this out.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part