BY TWIX

Shannon C.
They taste like the normal Twix just a bite sized taste they are great for my kids because then they don't over do it on the sugar. I love that I can get them at target, Walmart, Walgreens, or Safeway. The only thing I would change is making them bigger for myself
Kayla C.
Kansas City, MO
I love twix so much, so this is really lit and convienient. Truly neat invention, good foron the go. I hate sticky hands, so it's pretty cool for that too. Kinda bad with the amount they put in there, but maybe i'm just being greedy about it. But would buy again.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
I love these bar! I like to peel off the peanut butter and eat it separate from the cookie. This is great value and I discovered it in a vending machine! I eat this every chance I get, the peanut butter tasted awesome compared to other peanut butter that other brands use!
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The combination between chocolate and cookies is incredible, it makes this chocolate a sea of flavors, I have combined it with ice cream, it is reasonably priced I understand that all chocolates have a standard price, it is easy to get and I would recommend it to other people .
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Had my first taste the Twix bar since I was a small child yesterday. I found it to be too sweet for my liking. The flavors were good though. With Halloween coming up, I think I'd stay clear of the bars, and give the kiddos other options. I doubt I'll ever purchase this.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Oh how I love these. They are great regularly, or to pop in the fidge, or freezer for a bit then eat. I love the caramel, chocolate, and cookie ratio. These still taste like they did when I was a kid many years ago.

Same weird side note: easy to eat with a full face of makeup without messing up anything!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How do I learn how to NOT eat the entire bag of these! They are so delicious and sweet. I love the texture of the soft caramel and crunchy cookie. I buy them occasionally at Target if I'm having a craving. I don't buy them too often though, just for a treat sometimes.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Twix are pretty good as well. It has a nice crunch and sweetness. You can buy it anywhere from supermarket to gas stations. I don't eat it as often, because I do have a preferred chocolate which contains peanuts and caramel. But this are still worth it and they are very good option.
Haryati S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I am a big chocolate fan. At times, I prefer my chocolate to be with biscuits. Simply because it has the crunch to it. I like the minis because I can have it in my bag and take some when I feel like having chocolate.

I like the taste though it can get pretty sweet. But hey! It's chocolate :)
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i love twix!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm obessed with this candy. its once of the most satysfying chocolate candy bars out there! the caramel combination with the cookie and chocolotae is perfection. a huge plus is the packaging. They've done great with the gold and red! :)
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part