BY TWIX

Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I never really had Twix growing up. But in high school, one of my friends loved them. When I finally tried one, I realized what my life had been missing for so long! The crunchy cookie layer with gooey caramel on top covered in chocolate, how had I been missing out on it for so long?
Mary L.
These candy are spectacular the other time a friend invited me to her house and offered me these candy without realizing it between the two we finished in less than 2 hours with the complete bag is that they are irresistible is that when you try them you will not be able to stop them Biuenos for gift on this Christmas I already have several to give
Jennifer M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really love these guys , Twix is so deliciously good . It dangerous for me to have a bag of these because I'll end up eating the whole thing in one sitting, because their just that good. Hey people if you haven't try them yet , you don't know what your missing out on!!!!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Twix used to be one of my favorite chocolate bars, however, as I've gotten older I've found them to be far to sweet for my liking. They have a delightfully sweet taste and the texture of caramel and wafer is great. However the over powering sweetness makes it a bit much for me at this point.
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are not my go to when it comes to picking candy but then I will buy one and question myself on why I always over look these. My favorite thing to do is eat all the chocolate off of them and then eat the caramel and cookie bar together. It is a rather addicting taste. I don't think there is a way to go wrong with a Twix!
Alejandro S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Esto es amor!!!! Es uno de mis chocolates favoritos, en serio me encantan, siento que lograron el equilibrio perfecto con su galleta, el caramelo y el chocolate, tiene un sabor perfecto, y es un chocolate que un buen precio, si alguien no lo ha probado se lo sugiero enormemente.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twix minis are delicious the have a perfect blend of milk chocolate covering a crunchy long cookie with a nice layer of caramel on top of it. The twix minis are the perfect size for portion control ! They make a great midnight snack with a large glass of milk! Yumm!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Twix are pretty good as well. It has a nice crunch and sweetness. You can buy it anywhere from supermarket to gas stations. I don't eat it as often, because I do have a preferred chocolate which contains peanuts and caramel. But this are still worth it and they are very good option.
Carolyn S.
Oh my Gosh. I remember in High School we sold candy for the band department and Twix was my total favorite. It's chewy AND crunchy thanks to the caramel and cookie. They are just too darn good. I like to split them with someone special though, since you get two in a pack. That way you won't get into too much calorie and sugar trouble, AND sharing is always good, right?
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i love twix!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm obessed with this candy. its once of the most satysfying chocolate candy bars out there! the caramel combination with the cookie and chocolotae is perfection. a huge plus is the packaging. They've done great with the gold and red! :)
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part