BY TWIX

Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love Twix!! I'm addicted to anything with chocolate. These are so good and I love the smaller sizes. I like how I can just have a little bit which usually satisfies my sweet tooth. I think they are decently priced but wished they were a tad bit cheaper.
Mariah L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twix is a bomb candy bar with just the right flavor and texture. It literally has a perfect crunch and the rest melts in your mouth. Loved Twix since I was a little girl. Definitely try them if you haven't already. I've yet to try all the new ones they've came out with lol
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
I love these. They are delicious and work for road trips. It allows you to share but also ensures that if you are alone you are not eating all of the candy because the little pieces fill you up faster. I would definitely be buying them again for my road trip tomorrow !
Nora T.
There is something about having two in the package that is so much better than having just one long candy bar. These are great with a glass of milk. The caramel goes great with the cookie base and chocolate coating. The only thing about them I don't like is how thirsty I get when I eat them. All in all a great candy and different enough from others to add some variety.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
My current situation, munching on this delicious treat. I love the perfect chocolate outer layer, the inside is a thick cookie bar, with a light layer of peanut butter. I only wish they had more peanut butter.
Samantha V.
I read a review of someone else who would ideally eat a twix and share another with a person, but it really is not my case. I love it, every time someone asks me for a piece it's like, I really have to give you? Sure then I give them a little (I do not want to be selfish) but its taste is incredible.
Nicole M.
Riverside, CA
Twixs are so yummy! I've never had a bad experience with a purchase of a Twix. They always have a fresh taste and are never stalet. My only complaint are the ingredients. I know candy isn't healthy in the first place, but if they could get rid of the natural and artificial flavors I would probably buy them more.
Nida S.
These candy. Area are shaped like santa and I honk that throws off the taste. Bc the ratio seems off. In a normal
Twix bar, you get a thin stick on biscuit, Carmel and chocolate but I. The santa shape, it's more like a round circle and the taste doesn't even out well
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix has to be in my top three all time favorite chocolate bars. Omg its just the perfect blend of cookie, chocolate and yummy caramel. If only they came jumbo size because I really cant get enough. If I am really craving, Id rather go to the bigger chocolate/caramel bars.
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix candy is the best! I eat these ALL the time. I have coupons where you buy one get the other .50 off. So I buy 8 at a time at Rite Aid as they have the best price for them. Knowing how much they used to cost NOW they are pricey but don't care they are delicious!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part