BY TWIX

Bindiya P.
Iselin, NJ
Twix is my favorite candy bar. I love the biscuit they have at the bottom of the bar and the caramel in between is great. When you bite into you, all three just mix really well together. It perfect for those that are chocolate/caramel lovers. It does get a little messy but it's worth it. Iwould recommend to all.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
My current situation, munching on this delicious treat. I love the perfect chocolate outer layer, the inside is a thick cookie bar, with a light layer of peanut butter. I only wish they had more peanut butter.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
I wanted to be able to give these more stars, but I feel like the peanut butter just overpowers all of the other flavors. I miss the subtle blending of all of the flavors that you got with the traditional Twix bar, but if you love peanut butter, then give this one a try.
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
I love these. They are delicious and work for road trips. It allows you to share but also ensures that if you are alone you are not eating all of the candy because the little pieces fill you up faster. I would definitely be buying them again for my road trip tomorrow !
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
This is one of my favorite candy bars, I love the play on textures and flavors. I like the crunch of the crispy cookie and the ooey gooey stretch of the caramel. The caramel is not overly sweet andthe cookie has a touch of saltly/savoriness to it for a perfect balace.
Nicole M.
Riverside, CA
Twixs are so yummy! I've never had a bad experience with a purchase of a Twix. They always have a fresh taste and are never stalet. My only complaint are the ingredients. I know candy isn't healthy in the first place, but if they could get rid of the natural and artificial flavors I would probably buy them more.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love Twix!! I'm addicted to anything with chocolate. These are so good and I love the smaller sizes. I like how I can just have a little bit which usually satisfies my sweet tooth. I think they are decently priced but wished they were a tad bit cheaper.
Kathy V.
Twix is the best wing(wo)man ever. Ever going out and you see someone that you would like to talk to? Just walk over and offer them a Twix bar. Who can turn down a delicious Twix bar? Then (s)he will think you are the coolest person ever for having Twix bars! If you get denied, that's fine, you don't need that person when you've got Twix! Need a moment? Chew it over with Twix.
Nikki A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always get this in any vending machine I see! Typically less than a dollar and perfect amount for just a snack. If you love chocolate, caramel, and cookie, this is the candy bar for you! If you're a chocolate addict, you won't be able to resist this delicious treat.
Aniya H.
Omfg...I just love twix I can't even write this review and not crave in omg I really had one like at 4:00 twix are the best they are better that a kit kat but of course have more fat and stuff...I cannot live without a twix the first time I had a twix was in 4th grade during the Halloween time my lunch lady gave me one and now I'm addicted a drug I will never stop using a drug rehab can't fix basically I love TWIX!
Especially minis 😫
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part