BY TWIX

ashley s.
SPRING, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All time favorite candy, I usually eat the caramel off first then eat the cookie, I know it's weird but it's soo yummy. I love that the Twix isn't expensive so when I have a craving I won't ever be without. I usually purchase my twix at CVS, since it's so close to home.
Juliana O.
I don't like Carmel at all so if you don't like Carmel I would not suggest getting Twix if you don't like Carmel. but I you want to try it you can get it at any grocery store or anywhere that sells candy. but its not my favorite candy I would much rather have Reese
Deise C.
Falls Church, VA
I always find time to buy and eat this candy I love it! Most of caramels candy are good, but this is one of my favorite. When I'm following a diet nutrition I avoid candy, as soon as I'm done the first candy that I get is thus one. You should try at least once in your life
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
Twix minis are awesome because it's the right amount of Twix for me. I like chocolate and caramel and cookies as much as the next person but a large one of those is too much for me. The minis are perfect because as soon as it seems to be to sweet is after you've eaten two.
Diya P.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candy. Best chocolate for caramel lovers. That crispy cookie inside is my favorite. I love using this chocolates in cheesecake and ice cream. I use this as garnishing. I would recommend to everyone.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
Wafers, caramel, and chocolate. What possibly could be better. No seriously what possibly could be better. Especially since there are 2 in each pack so if you are nice you can easily share. Or you can be greedy and eat both. That's okay too. After all its delicious and no one will blame you for devouring every crumb.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I keep Twix at the office in the candy jar....but they never last long! I also buy the mini size for Halloween, Easter, and Christmas. Good stuff....crunchy cookies, creamy caramel and chocolate....now I'm starving for one! Good stuff! This is not my ultimate favorite candy, but I do buy it occasionally for a change of pace!
Emelizza L.
Usually buy this size, especially when it's on sale. You have the Cookie Crisp, with chocolate and caramel filling. I'm usually not a big fan of caramel, but the amount or type they have on this candy bar is perfect! Not too much and not so sticky where it gets stuck in your teeth.
Alison F.
Jacksonville, FL
Yummmm.. Twix when I think of dessert or just a little treat this is definitely one of my to go to's. The perfect mixture of cookie, caramel and chocolate how can you go wrong? I like to keep a treat in my purse you know just a little something I can snack on when I'm waiting or need a little something to get me through till I get home. So you can only imagine how excited I was to find the twix mini's. I love love love these little guy's!!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
My current situation, munching on this delicious treat. I love the perfect chocolate outer layer, the inside is a thick cookie bar, with a light layer of peanut butter. I only wish they had more peanut butter.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part