BY TWIX

Janice F.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite candy bar. I love the combination of simple cookie, caramel, and covered in chocolate. It gives just enough crunch smoothd over with the caramel and the chocolate. I buy this at the grocery store, supermarket, or even the gas station. Popular for good reason!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Yessss.

Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Add the crunchy great Twix, it's so good. I love how easy these are to eat because the traditional shape of a Twix.

I don't see these everywhere, which is unfortunate since they are my top three favorite candies.
May C.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect size for when you just need that little sweet. You have a perfect combination of cookie, caramel and chocolate. Whoever created these, knew what our tastebuds needed for that little chocolate treat. Thanks twix! My fave is kit kat but when I want something sweeter i go for twix. it's even a treat to add to ice cream!
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix Minis are the perfect Halloween treat! Or anytime chocolate quick fix. I love Twix the combo of chocolate, caramel and cookie is awesome. I usually have one a day. I buy these at Walmart. Price is reasonable very repurchase worthy. These are great for anytime. So yummy!
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
I just recently discovered this candy bar. It tastes like a twix bar but with peanut butter added. What could possibly be better than that! I save this for a tasty treat to reward myself because I know they're not very healthy but I think if you like twix and you like peanut butter you should definitely give this a try.
Diya P.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candy. Best chocolate for caramel lovers. That crispy cookie inside is my favorite. I love using this chocolates in cheesecake and ice cream. I use this as garnishing. I would recommend to everyone.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I love Twix Minis, They are small, easy to carry. I will have these in my bag and whenever I feel bored I will have these. Gave t my friends and they love them as well. well comparing with other brands in the market I think these are not organic. but i do recommend this product.
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Not as good as the original flavor combination, but there is nothing wrong with peanut butter. I would buy them again if I was craving peanut butter. Which is good, because I see them at my local WaWa. I probably wouldn't eat them often, but delicious when I'm in the mood.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars, I love the combination of textures between crunchy cookie and smooth caramel. I think I'm also especially fond of them because when I was little my mom would always tuck a mini into my bag when I had swim practice as a little treat.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All time favorite candy, I usually eat the caramel off first then eat the cookie, I know it's weird but it's soo yummy. I love that the Twix isn't expensive so when I have a craving I won't ever be without. I usually purchase my twix at CVS, since it's so close to home.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part