BY TWIX

Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Yessss for twix!!!! So crunchy, but not too sweet! I actually think it's more of a cookie bar with chocolate and full of sweetness inside! It's not the kind of bar i eat when I'm craving a lot of chocolate. It's more of the type of bar i would take to work after i have my lunch.
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
Twix are one of the 2 candies I steal from my kids at Halloween (Kit Kat is the other). I can't help it. They know this, and try to forestall my thievery by forking over one or two bars, but I am still rooting around in their bags after they go to bed. It has gotten to the point where I will buy a big bag for the trick-or-treaters, knowing that we barely get any. Does that keep me from stealing them from my kids? No. I have a problem. There, I said it.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
Twix are a gift from heaven. I love every single thing about it. The flavor is perfect, I think It has the perfect texture. The chocolate, the caramel and the waffle (?) inside are just the perfect combination. I think It's better than the regular Milkyway, in my humble opinion.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Yessss.

Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Add the crunchy great Twix, it's so good. I love how easy these are to eat because the traditional shape of a Twix.

I don't see these everywhere, which is unfortunate since they are my top three favorite candies.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Twix is a really addictive treat. The quality of this product is exceedingly good. It's both crunchy and creamy, so it's like the perfect combination! The flavor is a really strong sweet chocolate type. I would recommend this to people, but be careful cause it's really addicting.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
By far my favorite candy bar. I love the combination of simple cookie, caramel, and covered in chocolate. It gives just enough crunch smoothd over with the caramel and the chocolate. I buy this at the grocery store, supermarket, or even the gas station. Popular for good reason!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These used to be my favorite candy! They are chewy, crunchy, chocolatey and just all around great! I used to beg for one every time we went to the store! And I love that there are two sticks in a pack! One for now and one for later! Helps teach kids (and adults) about portions!
Leann R.
These are my favorite Halloween treats. I love the taste of the crunch and Carmel mixed with the chocolate. You get two good pieces that not only satisfy you but leave you feeling great. I totally recommend this for people who love a bit of crunch with caramel and chocolate
Elene A.
Dover, DE
Comfortable snacks, very easy to carry around and give out to friends! taste is good as every twix treat and gives you an amazing chocolate caramel experience. For me personally, this has been a total favourite thing to snack on. would totally recomend to every sweets lover!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
Twix is by far my favorite chocolate candy out there. Twix Minis are great to satisfy the quick sweet tooth without eating an entire bar. I love these when I go to the movies or to have at home for a quick bite. I would definitely recommend these if you like traditional Twix!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part