BY TWIX

Shemica S.
SUMNER, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
perfect snack for someone on the go has a creamy and crunchy texture and an absolute favorite of my husband and kids can buy it at almost all grocery stores for an affordable price is good for not only your family but perfect for those adorable trick or treaters highly recommend
Vanessa A.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a Twix fan for sure and I kind of like this one with the peanut butter. I prefer the original Twix over this one any day! I do like peanut butter but for some reason it's just not as good to me. I had it a couple times and I'd say if you really like peanut butter its a great candy bar to try but if not maybe stick to the original.
ORIANA R.
The Twix chocolates are delicious, they are quite light and have a rather creamy filling with a layer of caramel, a perfect combination when we want to eat something sweet and does not provoke a simple bar of chocolate. I recommend it completely and are ideal for sharing with family and friends.
Tamara H.
Tacoma
There's nothing quite like a classic Twix bar! Although I prefer the peanut butter kind (which is harder to find), the standard Twix is reliable and delicious, and I love the blend of caramel and (especially) the crunchy cookie. I definitely recommend a good old-fashioned Twix bar when you're craving something tasty and chocolaty!
Mikayla D.
I love Twix! It’s one of my favorite Halloween candy bars! The caramel is so delicious and pairs beautifully with the crunchy shortbread and smooth chocolate! I’m always very happy to get this treat on Halloween and I highly recommend it!
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I bought one of these yesterday for the first time in a few months and the flavor is still as good as I remember. I love how they took a bunch of seemingly-random ingredients, threw them together and made it actually taste good. I love the left vs right thing that they have going on right now. It's a great way to get fans involved!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Twix this Twixis a not too sweet kinda chocolate bar😍😍 whichs perfect for me or people like me who doesnt like more of sweetness🙄
Twix is a milk chocolate covering a caramal cover which is covering a biscuit😍😍
I just love it
Vanessa N.
Decatur, GA
The Twix Minis are probably my favorite to purchase. It's $1 value combined with easy individual wrappers helps me not to eat them all at once! I keep them in a jar and my friends can't seem to resist taking one each time they come by! Definitely recommend as a party food or treat!
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
I like Twix because there are two bars in case you want to share (like that would happen :P). They've got a great crunch in them from the cookie base thing but also have awesome caramel and chocolate flavor. I would definitely recommend this to all lovers of caramel and chocolate.
Allison V.
Magnolia , AR
Peanut Butter Twix was my favorite candy bar of all time in the 90's. I was so very disappointed when they stopped making them. When they came back a few years ago, they were okay, but the chocolate cookie was just never as good as the original with the shortbread cookie. I am so, so very happy now...because they have come back with the original shortbread cookie recipe! I will once again buy PB Twix every time I see one! These are better than Reese's!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part