BY TWIX

Tori R.
Clovis, CA
My favorite chocolate candy in the game!! 😍😍 The flavor is just fantastic! The Carmel the cookie just wowwwww. I’d highly recommend this chocolate candy above all others! Even though it’s a little difficult to eat- they taste really good frozen too!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is an enjoyable candy bar that I regularly. I prefer the original over the other flavors. A fresh bar has chewy caramel over the cookie wafer. I wish that they were a bit longer. I buy this for the work candy bowl. They get eaten up.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I haven't had these in a while and they're not usually my first choice in a candy bar BUT WHEN I DO LORD HAVE MERCY. I've never had a candy bar that had a cookie inside so that makes it amazing to me. my only issue is that they finish too fast 😢😢😢
Surbhi A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I was younger, I was obsessed with Twix!! They were and are so darn delicious with their gooey caramel and crispy wafer and chocolate mix! I love it and as s kid I used to get so many for birthdays and other presents!! Love these.
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
I love Twix! The flavor is great and it has a great amount of crunch. I also like that the full size bars come in 2s, because you can decide to eat them both or save one for later.
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
Now this is my go to chocolate bar of all times. I never have to contemplate on if I want it, I just go for it. I never last more than 5 minutes, by the time I get to the car its just the wrapper. I love the taste, its like heaven in a golden package.
Hailey M.
i’m a big carmel lover and if you are also, this is something you need to go try !! it has the chocolate and the carmel and the crunch. everything u could want in a candy bar, right ?? definitely suggest these to anyone who likes carmel
Leandra T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix bars are so addicting! I love the caramel, and the nougat is always the perfect texture, making this an amazing treat, especially on the go. They’re worth the price, and they sell them in fun size, perfect for any lunch box!
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I adore Twix candy. They have a very unique candy bar, but if I had to compare it to something else it is kind of like a kit kat bar if you added caramel. They are very affordable and not too messy unless you are somewhere hot.
Kelsey R.
Twix are probably my favorite candy bar ever. I love the combination of chocolate, caramel, and cookie. You bite into it and get a Big Crunch. If you’ve never tried this one you definitely need to. It’s my go to candy bar.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part