BY TWIX

Rachel N.
This is hands down one of my favorite candy bars EVER! The texture is a soft chocolate covering a crispy cookie bar with chewy caramel inside. It pretty much tastes like a cookie covered in caramel and chocolate but it's delicious! It's not to sweet and they're pretty cheap. Their commercials are funny too. Definitely try these if you haven't already, I'm sure you'll love them!
JORIANNE K.
topeka
OMG I cannot even believe it. Twix is the best. It’s got the perfect balance of chocolate caramel crunch all at the same time. It is the best. Super affordable easy to pay for it it’s not crazy at allTo buy. I love you so much. You go by the Walmart target basically anywhere. You can buy online. This stuff is amazing. Twix is perfect. Great for little kids. Great for tors. Great for any parties or a little events. Do you need this product.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very delicious chocolate candy. Who doesn’t love the taste of a sweet, crispy, cookie stick layered in caramel and covered in milk chocolate goodness? And the best part is that it comes with 2 servings! I usually purchase this candy when I’m in the mood for something with caramel, but still contains chocolate. I love the new package marketing that they came out with a couple of years ago labeling the wrappers “left” or “right” Twix indicating which factory the candy came from. How clever is that! Of course, being left-handed I always go with the Twix marked with the Left wrapper.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are totally my thing. They are one of the best candies out. I love the caramel and crunchy cookie part in the middle wrapped in chocolate. I always liked that they gave you two little sticks. And the packaging was always appealing and nice. This is definitely for chocolate and caramel lovers! It’s something I purchase ALL the time!
Jennifer L.
Texas
Twix have been my favorite candy bar since I was a kid. They're special because they're soft and crunchy but also have the gooeyness of the caramel which is actually brilliant. I love love love these bars and I dont think I know anyone who doesn't. My only complaint would be that they could be bigger, or come in bigger packs!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love me some Twix. It's been a favorite of mine for years. Although I do not eat them as much anymore, when I do finally eat one, it feels like I just tried it and fell in love for the first time. The caramel is creamy and thick, the wafer is nice and crunchy, and the chocolate is smooth. Doesn't disappoint.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Twix is always a strong choice if you're in the mood for chocolate. These ubiquitous candy bars can be found in nearly any common shop. I find myself gravitating towards these any time I am in a checkout line. Caramel, cookie and chocolate is a winning combination. This is always part of my Halloween candy lineup.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Take a piece of shortbreads, cover the top with caramel and dip it in delicious milk chocolate. This is how they make Twix. I’m sure most of you have tried it, since it has been around for a while. Just in case you have missed this delectable treat, I’m letting you know what you are missing! Try Twix today!
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE these in any size. I do not like the peanut butter version that they created, but these are fantastic. Chocolate and caramel is always a good mix, and I like the texture added with the wafer too. Something not really messy that I can eat on the go to give me an extra sugar boost. Huge fan :)
Ashley K.
WETUMPKA, AL
mmmm twix! one of my favorite candies. I love the crunch of the graham cracker but the sweetness of the caramel and chocolate. It has the best flavor together. I get mine at walmart and the price is just like every other candy. Twix have the best taste. Must be why I have all of these cavaties! lol
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part