Twix Peanut Butter Ice Cream uploaded by Ashley B.Twix Peanut Butter Ice Cream uploaded by Destiny H.

BY TWIX

Twix???? Brand Peanut Butter Ice Cream.

What's inside: Calories 200. 10%DV Per Serving. 4 Servings Per Pint.

Artificial and Natural Flavors.

16.0 fl oz (473ml). see more...

ebonée h.
I love ice cream, thank I was not satisfied with the little chocolate balls they kind of threw me off in. I wasn't really feeling them they kinda remind me of what's it called whopper and I think those are disgusting so I kind of expected that to the side and it kind of entertainment in the eating ice cream process. I would recommend it 2 people it's really good ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
Twix AND ice cream all in one, you think about it for a second... what could be better than that? I love ice creams that are anything far from plain, I especially love this one because they're not cheap on the Twix. I hate when a ice cream like this is mostly all ice cream. This one is not like that.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
I love this ice cream I vividly remember when I first got a taste of Twix Icecream. It was when it first came out and when I first tasted it I was like what is this taste of heaven? I want more.
Angelena L.
No way this exists? Seriously? That is crazy I need to find this. Really was hoping to get back in shape but now I know that will be impossible with stuff like this existing
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
This is so addictive! I usually buy 3 at a time, so that I don't have to go to the store all of the time. The twix candy isn't too broken & is throughout the whole container
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Twix is one of my favorite chocolates on this planet! It's so good and I am so happy when I found out they have an ice cream with peanut butter - and I love peanut butter!
Shannon W.
I have never seen this ice cream for sale in any of my local grocery stores. That's a bummer because a Twix PB candy bar is one of my favorites! I'm sure it can only be enhanced by some delicious ice cream!
Taylor S.
Gretna, LA
This is seriously so good. It's like heaven in a container!! I love peanut butter. The Twix Peanut Butter candy bars are one thing, but this is on a whole other level!!
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Have never tries this, but it looks good, like the twix candy bars, so this would be good and probably taste good also, hope i can find it , so i can try it out
Wendy B.
Lakeville, PA
Perfect anytime especially When you're not sure if you want a candy bar or ice cream. The best of both worlds. Creamy and great tasting. Lots of candy bits too
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
i like peanut butter and twix but i haven't had the chance to buy the ice cream. i usually get Reese's ice cream. Is it good?
Ruby G.
Melrose Park, IL
Does this taste good?
Erika M.
Is there variety for sizes? S,M,L? what stores have this on their shelf? which one is better, this or or the twix ice cream bars singles??
Ruth M.
This ice cream is certainly the richest and most delicious. An exquisite combination, I sometimes freeze mani butter like popsicles, upss !! guilty. Does it taste rich, its texture is cloying?
jennifer t.