BY TWIX #75 in Candy Bars

Twix® Chocolate Cookie Bars
Chocolate cookie bars.
Peanut butter milk chocolate.
What's inside.
Calories 250 13% DV per pack.
PB. see more...

Twix Peanut Butter Candy Bar
  • "I purchased these recently the mini ones and there in my candy bin in my house .. Love to eat these when I'm in the mood for chocolate or peanut butter .." in 6 reviews
  • "its one of my all time favorite candies!" in 1 review
  • "If you are looking for a chocolate/ salty fix, this is the candy bar for you! " in 1 review
  • "I've never had the peanut butter ones but I love the regular ones good combination together " in 1 review
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Yes! The real Twix PB are back! As has been noted in other reviews, this product is the vanilla cookie with the peanut butter and chocolate coating. I loved these when they came out YEARS ago, but then at some point they changed the cookie to a chocolate flavor. I love peanut butter and chocolate, so I thought that it would have been a good change. Well, it wasn't as that chocolate cookie tasted like roasted cardboard.

After many years of missing this sweet treat, it is back in true form! I have to say that it doesn't taste quite as good as I remember, but still VERY good! Enjoy!
Kailina D.
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
I got these thinking they were the old peanut butter twix. You know, peanut butter and chocolate cookie.

So I was a tad disappointed when I bit into it and the cookie was not chocolate.

Overall, If your looking for peanut butter instead of Carmel twix.. That's was it is. It was good. Peanut butter taste great.

Just not what I thought I was buying.
Should have looked at the package better, or wish they had made the type of cookie more prominent bc it's the same package or too similar to the other ones they use to make that I didn't catch it.
Omg, this chocolate is quite good I've tried it since I bought it in stores or supermarkets, its price is affordable but what I like most about this chocolate is its incredible flavor, how soft it really is that it completely immerses you And the best thing is that it is chocolate with mani butter and a touch of caramel and I love it has an incredible flavor that is great since it is easy to bite, taste, swallow and best of all is that you can prepare your cupcakes and milkshakes Which are super sensational.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love Twix chocolate bars and so when they came out with the PB flavor one, it was just another favorite to add to the list because anything with peanut butter is my kinda candy! The combination of smooth milk chocolate and the sweet taste of creamy PB amidst the top of a crunchy vanilla cookie biscuit is such a delicious candy. Since these are limited edition, I always stock up when I see them stocked in the grocery because they are just THAT good. If you haven't tried a PB Twix, what are you waiting for?
Lacy B.
Lacy B.
Macedon, NY
Trix peanut butter candy bar is my absolute FAVORITE!!!! I always snag one when I see it by the check-out stand. Although I have noticed not every single place carries them, which can be a bummer!

These candy bars have a perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter combo, not so much peanut butter that your mouth gets sticky either! The combo of chocolate, peanut butter and cookie all wrapped in to one is extremely satisfying! I can't say enough good things about this twix bar.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Magnolia, AR
Peanut Butter Twix was my favorite candy bar of all time in the 90's. I was so very disappointed when they stopped making them. When they came back a few years ago, they were okay, but the chocolate cookie was just never as good as the original with the shortbread cookie. I am so, so very happy now...because they have come back with the original shortbread cookie recipe! I will once again buy PB Twix every time I see one! These are better than Reese's!
Haley F.
Haley F.
OK Twix Peanut Butter , need I say it again? Twix with Peanut Butter? AMAZING. The day I saw this I can still remember. I was checking out at walmart and looked over and was like "OMG" I grabbed 3 as I knew the kids would grab them out of my hands. The then tried to and I threw the other too at them. Bam they were hooked.
Yes Twix Peanut Butter Candy bar is a huge hit.
via Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Bummer! My hubby and kid were both all excited to try this flavor, and I actually had to search around to find it. (No idea why, suddenly it's everywhere, but at the time, couldn't find it!) Anyway, I eventually found it, and got them each one to try. Neither liked it very much. They both did a "meh," and have never asked for it again, so there you have it. (And they both really like regular Twix.)
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
Twix has always been one of my favorite candy bars on the shelves. I accidentally purchased this one time when I thought I was buying the regulars. I am usually not a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate combos but twix didn't do too bad of a job. Still the same delicious cookie wafer, and silky milk chocolate. I sort of wished that it also had caramel in it alongside the peanut butter.
Monica T.
Monica T.
The Twix Peanut Butter Candy Bar is great for when you're craving chocolate, but don't fee like eating the traditional caramel one. Good if you're a peanut butter lover, but I personally like the original more. Though I usually get mine from my college's vending machine, you can get these at almost any place that sells candy bars, but might cost more depending on where you buy it.
Karlie G.
Karlie G.
Marquette, MI
Are these good ? I don't know how I feel about peanut butter and caramel
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Twix but I don't love peanuts butter.. o don't care for it.. anyone feel the same way?
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
How are these? Better or worse than the regular twice?
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Are thesrs any good?
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
How do these compare to regular twix, in taste?