Twix® Peanut Butter

by Twix

TWIX® PEANUT BUTTER
It's a twist on the original that only Left Twix® could pull off. A crunchy, flavorful cookie with creamy peanut butter and milk chocolate. Enjoy this unique combination and be weary of peanut butter look-alikes, like those from Right Twix®.

It's a distinct take on the original that only Right Twix® could create. Milk chocolate, smooth peanut butter and a crispy, delectable cookie. Savor this special blend and watch for peanut butter fakers, like those ringers at Left Twix®.

INGREDIENTS
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Wheat Flour With Folic Acid And Iron (ferrous Fumarate), Sugar, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Less Than 1.5% - Fully Hydrogenated Rapeseed And Cottonseed Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Food Starch-modified, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Corn Syrup, Propyl Gallate To Maintain Freshness.

Allergy Information: May Contain Almonds.

Is it really nice ?
Is this a nice flavour?
Never seen these before! Where can I find them?
Start your review of Twix® Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Rock Island, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Twix® Peanut Butter uploaded by Jay S.
Twix® Peanut Butter uploaded by Jay S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Twix® Peanut Butter is a tasty addition to the Twix family of candy bars. I’m a sucker for the fab combo of peanut butter and chocolate. You can’t go wrong with this one!!
Delicious ! Better than regular Twix because i don’t know but peanut butter is way better than caramel. I don’t see it on the shelves anymore too much but whenever i do, i always buy them. They’re my favorite.
Cleveland
Twix® Peanut Butter uploaded by Stacy V.
These are my absolute favorite candy bar of all time. I love them so much 💖 Twix® Peanut Butter #mommybreak #sweets #chocolate #thebest #twix #peanutbutter #candy #love #favorite #pnut #bestofthebest
Ames, IA
This is by far my favorite candy bar ever! It’s even better than Twix Christmas Santa - 6.36oz/6ct, in my opinion, which says a lot! The peanut butter tastes amazing with the chocolate coating & cookie crunch. Almost every time I stop at a gas station, I have to buy one of these, of course. Even if you aren’t a huge fan of peanut butter, you have to try this candy bar! It’s seriously delicious!
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t like peanut butter but sometimes I try peanut butter candy cause it’s not really the same. This was too dry for me not a big fan.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,218 reviews
I don’t like it !! I like the regular Twix way better !! It’s more tasty and I love the caramel and the sweetness of it. I would not eat this or recommend it to anyone. I don’t find a very big interest in it at all.
Fenton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This variation of a Twix bar is tasty. I do believe they changed the original recipe though from when I was younger. I liked that recipe more. I will buy these again. I think I like the caramel ones the most though.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,067 reviews
Love the peanut butter Twix but I recommend the original Trix. The price is very reasonable at any store. Recommend others to try this product. My son prefers this product instead of the original Trix.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Peanut Butter Twix is so dang good! It’s better than the original Twix. They have just the right amount of peanut butter in it and it’s real peanut butter too not the artificial kind. This candy bar is a must try because it’s just too good to explain.
Cheboygan, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just bought one of those and it was NOT like they used to be in the 90’s. It was bland, and not good. I was underwhelmed and disappointed and will not be getting another one. What did you do to the original version Twix??
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Albuquerque, NM