Twix® Minis Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bar Candy

by Masterfoods Us

Highlights

Contains one (1) 40oz bag of TWIX Caramel Minis Size Chocolate Cookie Bar Candy
TWIX Cookie Bars are made with deliciously smooth milk chocolate, crispy cookies, and luscious rich caramel
TWIX Candy is perfect for the movie theater, parties or Halloween
TWIX Minis Candy are individually wrapped bite-sized pieces of chocolate perfection
Each bag of TWIX Caramel Chocolate Bars comes with enough minis size pieces to share with friends, family or the office
For a fun treat anytime, try TWIX Cookie Bars. TWIX Minis Candy is the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel and cookie layered together to satisfy your taste buds. When you want to enjoy a chocolate treat, these TWIX Chocolate and Caramel Cookie Bars are sure to satisfy. They're also fun to share with friends, family, coworkers and party guests.
Contains: Milk
Servings: 37.0, Exact
Chocolate type 1: Milk chocolate
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Exterior container weight: 40.0 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Twix® Minis Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bar Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Plainfield , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix® Minis Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bar Candy uploaded by Amanda S.
Twix is one of my husband’s favorite candy has been for years, he bought these not only for himself but to pass out for Halloween because he is not on board with my chip idea 🙄 Twix Fun Size Caramel and Chocolate Cookie Bars (40.3 oz., 70 ct.)
Purchased at: Walmart
I really really really love Twix. It’s my absolute favorite candy bar and is extremely delicious. I’m a huge fan of caramel, so any candy with caramel in it is practically my favorite. In addition to all of this, you can never go wrong with chocolate. Finally this candy bar is must because it has 3 combinations that come together and create a little piece of heaven.
Left side or right side? Those who have seen the commercial know exactly what I mean. Twix cookie bars is the perfect combination of a cookie that is topped with a layer of caramel and chocolate. When you take that first bite, a string of caramel follows into your mouth insinuating just how gooey and awesome it is. That crunch noise is always great when you bite the bar. If I had it my way I would have a life supply of Twix. Give this candy a try, trust me you won’t be disappointed.
Purchased at: Safeway
This chocolate candy bar is my favorite chocolate in this world and I always throw some in my homemade brownies when I bake. I've forever been a huge fan of twix. Chocolaty caramely and ooey gooey messiness of the left and right twix and always have it by my bedside for a late night snack
Atlanta
I really love Twix. I get it everyday at school. I love the flavor and the caramel it’s so good. It’s my snack everyday at school. It’s at a good value affordable. I definitely recommend and I’ll continue to purchase this.
Randolph , MA
Purchased at: Target
I love twix!!! I think this is one of the best chocolate snack in the world. I always eat it if it’s available. Its sweet and crunchy because of the caramel and Wafer. I recommend this to everyone because there is no peanuts so anyone allergic to peanuts can eat it also
Brooklyn , NY
I love twix. I have to say this is the best candybar out there other than snickers that taste this amazing. The bite size packs are very convenient also.
Millington, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I get the mini ones in a six pack for a dollar each and man I just can't get enough of some Twix chocolate. Best candy bars ever in my book.
Nothing bad I could ever say about this is one of my favorite candies and this is just the icing on the cake with this one is really good
Millington, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twix® Minis Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bar Candy uploaded by Brooke J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think twice are the best chocolate candy bars that there is. I'm not a very big chocolate person but I can eat these all day ling.