Twix Minis 90 Calories Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Laura M.Twix Minis 90 Calories Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Tammy M.

BY TWIX

Twix???? Minis Ice Creme Bars.

90 calories or less per piece.

Natural and Artificial Flavors.

What's inside.

Calories 90, 5% DV per bar.

12 pack.

11.40 fl oz (336 ml).

Laura M.
Whitehead
This is now one of my favourite ice creams! This was my first time trying these in America and I have bought 4 packs this week. They are $4 which is a good price for 6 ice creams. You also get a coupon inside for $2 off your next purchase.
I like this ice cream as it tastes and it will fill you up until your next meal. They don’t taste like the twix chocolate bar. They taste more like mars to me. But I would still recommend and repurchase this product while I’m in America!
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Twix Ice Cream Bars are an ice cream version of the Twix candy bar. Each one features vanilla ice, caramel, and Twix cookie bits covered in a chocolaty coating.
Twix Ice Cream Bars look a lot like a Snickers Ice Cream Bar. Not surprising as both candy bars are manufactured by Mars.
The only real difference on a Twix Ice Cream Bars is vanilla ice cream instead of peanut butter ice cream and crunchy Twix cookie bits instead of peanuts. Other than that, they're the same, which I think, does a disservice to the Twix version. Where a Snickers Ice Cream Bar is a lot like a Snickers candy bar, the Twix Ice Cream shares little in common with a Twix candy bar (judging by the product picture on the box, you wouldn't even think it's a Twix).
A main feature of a Twix candy bar is the crunchy cookie bar that runs the length of the candy, the ice cream bar gives a rather half-hearted attempt at delivering the Twix experience with small bits of Twix cookies incorporated into the liquidy caramel. The pieces deliver that familiar Twix cookie crunch, but they're too few and far in between to make good on the promise of Twix.
The vanilla ice cream is a bit random. Yes, there has to be some sort of ice cream in the make up of an ice cream bar, but why not caramel or even peanut butter ice cream? There's no vanilla in a Twix.
Quality-wise, the Twix Ice Cream Bar is actually pretty good. The vanilla is creamy, the chocolate has a smooth, creamy richness, and the caramel is a liquid river of sweetness. It's just not what I want or thick of when I think "Twix Ice Cream Bar."

Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Perfect sized treat! Just big enough to satisfy a craving and with a dozen in the package you feel like you are getting your money worth. I prefer this size over the full. Can always eat two if you want extra!
Julia B.
I am sooo in love with these little wonders. They are the perfect size to give you that cold sweet treat you're craving. The taste is exactly like a Twix bar, just with ice cream! I purchase these even throughout the winter... that's how delicious they are!
Pamela P.
San Diego, CA
I loved having the full size Twix Ice Cream Bars as a mid day snack or as a perfect post-dinner dessert. But these mini 90 calories bars are genius! Just enough so it doesn't leave you tired of the flavor, but wanting more. But enough to let you be alright if you didn't get one more. I look forward to having these in my freezer since they last so long if I stick to a max 2 per day rule. Good luck on that challenge, my friends!
Twix ice cream bars are my favorite ice cream products ever, but they're so unhealthy I've got to knock some points off. They're also on the expensive side, so I really don't think it's worth it to buy them often no matter how good they taste. However, they're great for a once-in-a-while treat.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
Twix ice cream bars taste just like regular Twix bars but just with ice cream. I love the fact that it is only 90 calories. If you have not tried these Twix bars please try them. I purchased them from Kroger and have bought them plenty of times.
Jessica B.
Twix ice cream bars are fantastic! It has a chocolate coating filled with creamy vanilla ice cream, caramel, and cookie pieces. I love that you don't need a spoon. It's great for in the car or outdoors.
Dana S.
1,093 reviews
These are probably one of my favorite summer treats! They taste exactly like you are eating a twix bar with the added ice cream. I love the cookie bits that are in them. I have had the regular size ones as well. They are a bit pricier than regular ice cream but are well worth it!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
They have these for sale in cafeteria at work and there is nothing more satisfying on a stressful day. The creaminess of the ice cream mixed with the caramel and cholocate is an amazing combination!